1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What my cargoes turned to be - SanGigantica Express

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Jul 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Simply a place to share about the goodies we got from the SanGigantica.

I got PINK Dog Kennel, Quill Studio III, Stag Bettle III, Lynx orange stalls.

Sister3, fun2farm, farmlily3 and 4 others like this.
  2. sebe96

sebe96 Forum General

I got alot of the new red stables, I am very happy about. I also got a few pinks, which I seem to never get lucky enough to get, so I have been very happy with this train. I still havnt sent off all my yellow duck feathers yet either LOL

Sister3, fun2farm, farmlily3 and 4 others like this.
  3. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

3 red robins, 2 red stag beetle, 2 red quill, 2 red black belt, 1 red skateboard, 1 red candle, orange apiary, orange rodeo, red beehive:inlove:, 5 red salamander, 4 red lynx, 4 red yak, 6 red toad, pink rabbit, pink bear, :inlove:pink ostrich:inlove:....and others I have missed!! Super excited xDfor the pink ostrich as it puts me closer to a Neon!!;)

4. lucylu_jillaroo

lucylu_jillaroo Forum-Apprentice

I love the train events! I'm a minimalist and appreciate a chance to get rid of my excess.

I got a red robin, red yak, red toad x3, red black belt, red boxing glove x4 (which I'll happily share at G&T), red solar power, pink turkey x2 (also for sharing since I already had both pink & neon turkey), and a pink beaver!

I'm still trying for a red lynx and red stag beetle.

UPDATE: Less than a minute after my initial post, my most recent mystery cargo was ready to harvest and I got the red lynx!!

Final update: With my last batch of mystery cargo, I finally got the red stag beetle! That means I got 1 of every new red stall with this event. I'm very pleased.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  5. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) I got 2 anthills!!:D:inlove: I was so pleased...I forgot what else I got!!xD

Brookeham, Sister3 and 007Farming like this.
  6. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

Did you get those in the SanGigantica???? I did not see that in the FAQ list!

farmlily3, sanddollar15 and Sister3 like this.
  7. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) o_Ooops!!:oops: Sorry - they were from the "Tartan" Wonder Stables! We have so much 'stuff' to do now that I can hardly keep them straight any more!!o_O (Wouldn't hurt if I paid more attention, either! I think it is called 'Burnout'!!)

007Farming, Sister3, fun2farm and 2 others like this.
  8. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

I agree & understand. Too much of several things, all at one time.

I couldn't concentrate on this event as I wished. Had slight fever & headache yesterday. I planned to send lots of cargoes into the train. But couldn't. Moreover my net is terribly slow. Loading took several hours. So I had to use another net connection over laptop.

I have not played the mini games & fishing event due to this. Now I will go and try my PC to see if the net connection is back to normal. Playing in PC & mouse is quick & fast when compared to laptop & finger.

Got 2 Quill Studio III
    2 Solar Power Plant III

Willow, Brookeham, farmlily3 and 3 others like this.
  9. baw815

baw815 Forum Ambassador

You know how I wanted to complete a recent event till I got the salamander? I got a red salamander. xD :p xD :music:

Willow, Brookeham, farmlily3 and 6 others like this.
  10. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Expert

Whew!! Did 20 (10 each offer) right before the event ended.....and got all reds(!!!)o_O:inlove::inlove:
    3 red Toads;
    3 red Black Belt Tailors;
    4 red Candle Workshops;
    1 red Salamander;
    1 red Solar Power Plant;
    2 red Quill Studios;
    3 red Yaks;
    1 red Robin's Nest;
    1 red Skateboard Factory;
    ....and 1 Red LYNX!!:inlove:
    Also got a Pink Bat Roost and a red Beaver Dam (or Sawmill...don't remember which) from the beginning of the event.:D

This is my new :inlove:FAVORITE:inlove: Event!!:music:xD;)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    12ss12, Brookeham, 007Farming and 2 others like this.
  11. Sister3

Sister3 Active Author

Thanks for this thread 12ss12:D I actually had some stuff to give to this event. I was thrilled when I got all these amazing stable upgrades including a very unique looking stable Red stag beetle + actually had the ability to feed!! I also was overwhelmed but this part was worth it for me. :p Congratulations to all for sharing your success. Feel better soon 12ss12.

12. mindy1701

mindy1701 Exceptional Talent

Didn't get any pinks, but lots of reds - especially yaks and stag beetles. That's ok - they're all useful.

baw815, puppiesnponies and Brookeham like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.