1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel of Fortune (Farming kind)

Discussion in 'Forum games' started by Jazac, Jun 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Ok as I promised a summer game by me.. I made this a long one/maybe a hard one(as so not solved in 3 days). This game more likely will be different when I make a new one. Till then ENJOY.

The point to this game is fill in the blanks.Now normal wheel of fortune game one calls letters. We are NOT doing that at this time in this game. We are gonna start with each letter of the Alphabet with each post.That will slow this game down from being finished so fast.

Please if you have questions.. DO NOT POST A LETTER. Just ask your question. Once you get happy enough to play the game. Then start. Do Not Worry. I may have issues with winners anyway.. But Do Not Post If You Do Not Understand.Unless you are asking a question of game play. That is my rule.. YOU WILL NOT BE PAID IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW RULES. PERIOD

Rule 1> Do Not post letter if you don't know whats going on.. Just ask question. I will link your name so when you come in the forum you will know when update has been made on your question.
    Rule 2> DO NOT COUNT A PERSON POST CAUSE HE/SHE ASK A QUESTION AS NEXT LETTER IN LINE.. Only post last letter you saw.
    Rule 3>Post one time with a letter. (If you fail to listen to this... you lose any winnings..This will really help you in the long run..) EDITED
    Rule 4
    > Each time I come in. Check for new rules in this first post.(Once game gets going...I doubt new rules will be made... as rest will be my fault.) Do check here anyway when I post. As game letters will be updated..
    Rule 5> I doubt this will be a issue.. to ethier a player or my part... BUT if I do NOT update letters and I say in my post I am here for only a second.. DO NOT POST AGAIN TILL I COME BACK AND UPDATE GAME.
    Rule 6> Post one letter only and do not post again unless you are solving puzzle. Only one guess is allowed till I update game. Per person.
    Rule 7> Only 5 players posts will be allowed on letters at a time. This is for each player to have a fair chance in solving the puzzle the right way.As the game is supposed to be played. NEW
    Rule 8
    > Have fun

PRIZES to be won.. Are mainly the winners choosing.Craft items mostly. Or anything in the daily gift area.. I have also plan to give a neon pen away to a winner.(One winner only if game rules are followed and solved puzzle before anyone else).Not sure how yet I will have a winner. But it will be after careful thought and to make sure sure each player that plays this game also had a fair chance of winning it. Till then DO NOT count on winning a neon pen. It is winnable though.

Ok lets begin.

I - l _ _ e - _ _ - _ l a _ - h e _ e - a _ - f a _ m e _ a m a.
    a _ d - m e e _ - _ _ _ d e _ f _ l - _ e _ _ l e .

m _ d _ - a _ e - g _ e a _ - h e _ e.
    _ h e _ - a l _ _ - l _ _ e - _ h e i _ - m _ d - c a _ e.
    b e - f _ _ e - _ a _ _ e d
    _ h e _ - l _ _ e - _ _ e e _ _.

DISCLAIMER, I don't think I goofed here in typing these lines to the letters that should be here.. As you can see, I wonder what am I really doing making this game...lol

EDIT: Dashes are there to move the words apart.. Only way I could do it. There is one period and it is at the end. I am not good with english But I did seperate a sentence. Keep that in mind when I add letters. Also I may just add periods to each sentence then to help you understand It is finished.

Prize update: There is not just one craft item to be won.. Just so you know there is plenty to be won.

Rule update: I did have a rule 6 but I got side tracked and forgot it.. Till then Rule 6 is to have fun.;) Now has been updated.

RULE UPDATE: Rule 6: You can only post one letter. Your other posts can be to solve the puzzle. To solve puzzle so I do NOT have 1000's of posts to go through. And to give others a fair chance of saying same answer even if it is wrong. Post the puzzle answer once till I come in and update.

Rule update: One rule has been edited and a new one added.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    SahraB and -Mir85- like this.
  2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I have a question :p Can you explain the game? I don't know the wheel of fortune game... is it like hangman?

SahraB and Jazac like this.
  3. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

I forgot how to play hangman...lol been so long... but yes it is very much like it... each player says a letter in order of the alphabet . Starting with the letter A.

New update will be made in next ten minutes... Update is as follows here

Post one time only. I have gave careful thought as to how this game will be played.. So when you post a letter you can NOT post another letter. Even after I come in and post update to the words. Only if less then 26 people plays and no one can solve, will I then allow another round of players to post a new letter. I must say same players can post again though.

If I do this game another way.... we may not have a end to this till winter time...lol I will make changes to the rules ASAP.

@-Mir85- I almost forgot to link your name...

Yes @-Mir85- it is but without the hanging part...xDxD I updated the rules.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    SahraB likes this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

A

5. EagleMax

EagleMax Forum-Apprentice

Ok I gave another thought. Rules will be fixed the right way after this post. I will use my main to update a post here.. But only 5 players can post letters at a time. Yes you do NOT have to post a letter to solve. But it will be fair if you do. If more then 26 people plays.. which Can NOT happen... as puzzle will be solved. Also if I say STOP.. Game is on hold till I come back in the forum and have time to say START again.

Seems like game will be hard to play. But it is not. Just I thought of it last minute and many rules...lol

Ok 2 people have posted letters... only 3 letters to go... who will win... you or me ?... i have rules to fix... then i will update game on letters mentioned so far... Good Luck everyone.. and I am sorry if I confused anyone... i am fixing the rules NOW.

6. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Ok New rule been made and one has been edited... Now I will fill in the blanks with the letters given so far..

Edited... @EagleMax is my other account... no worries..

7. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

breathe .. sigh .. smile .. relax. Thanks jazac for another fun game to play on the forum.

I go for C

SahraB, Jazac and EagleMax like this.
  8. -Mir85-

D

Jazac likes this.
  9. EagleMax

Letters/game been updated... Remember you can post a letter one time.. Once you post a letter and I update game... You can then guess. So @puppiesnponies and @xristos-ale3andros can now make a guess whenever they choose.. Only one guess is allowed till I come in and update game..

Hopefully with this new information people can understand how it is played and what the rules are.. If not.. please post your question... opps I now have the letter c and d to update...

xristos-ale3andros likes this.
  10. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Letters/game has been updated with C and D. I am allowed to make mistakes...:music::music:

opps did I just say that? xDxD

@habalala and @-Mir85- can now only guess too.

11. -Mir85-

Is that m supposed to be another letter, or have we gotten an m for free? :p

Jazac likes this.
  12. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

:mad: I goofed...xDxDxD thanks for fixing me on it..xDxD

I knew I was messing up...:p:p

Thank you for pointing it out @-Mir85-

For the input... yes that letter was free... But due to the rules and game play I can not keep it there at this time..:cry:

xristos-ale3andros and -Mir85- like this.
  13. -Mir85-

No problem :) Let me know if you want me to delete the quote in my post, or keep it there.

xristos-ale3andros and Jazac like this.
  14. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

No its fine @-Mir85- I goofed... We wont know if more M's are used till we get that far in the game. I will leave that for you all to decide. I messed up.. That quote can stay and people can use it to solve puzzle. No worries... least we all know now one M is used.. xD

But the letter must still be posted after the letter L. In case more M's are used. Or if some lucky person can solve it before hand. :music:

EDITED: In fact I went ahead and put the M back up in that spot. Question is... is there more M's? xDxD

EDITED: ok 4 people have posted letters... A,B,C and D. I updated game. 5 more players can now add more letters starting with the letter E up to the letter I. Unless I update the game in the meantime. I even filled in a blank free for you all to see till we get to that letter to see if more is used or not...

And you think this is confusing? I am making mistakes....;) .. I think this game is way harder on me then it is you players playing it...lol

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    -Mir85- likes this.
  15. Elemeef

Elemeef Forum Pro

E

Jazac likes this.
  16. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Letters/Game been updated.. @Elemeef Can now also make a guess.

I think all the E's in it gave it away xDxD

EDIT: I also fixed the top line. I forgot how to spell something ..

17. EagleMax

Rule 6 has been updated.. Lets make it one letter and one guess per person.. This way it is fair to all and more people can come in. Plus it will save wrong guesses being made. I didn't realize how fast the board will fill up with the first few letters.. Yes I know the puzzle and yes I do know it will take least 5 more letters before anyone can fill in the blanks...(hopefully). Till then lets see how this will play out.. If it is harder then I am thinking it will be..I will then give everyone 2 guesses..

Me trying hard to make a game that will last and yet it is gonna be over within a day...lol That's ok... I am thinking of a new one now..and will sleep on it too... then this weekend will hopefully be able to post it.. Because what I had plans to do with this game from get go, I had changed it and because of that... it is being solved faster and that's my fault.

18. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

ok as much as I messed this game up and it is going fast.. I have came up with 2 new games that will interact with each other. Rules are simple least with game 1...game 2 rules are not hard at all.. in fact it is one we have to obey here on the forum.. so that rule will be simple.. but little tricky this go round.

I am working out details of how winners will be made and how long I want the new game to last.. Once I get that... I will post once this game is done and gone...I am very sorry for all the rules to this game.. and how bad i have messed it up..at least i did try to keep my promise about a summer game and a wheel of fortune game... I just wont do another wheel of fortune game long as I am not in the forum much... it will take to much attention then I can give at this time of year.

19. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

F?

Jazac likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.