1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel of Fortune (Farming kind)

Discussion in 'Forum games' started by Jazac, Jun 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Yes @007Farming you are correct with the letter F. Next post someone has to say G.

Now with all the rules I have made to the game.. I did say I was gonna say STOP when I was not here. But I don't think I need to do that tonight as I am off tommrow and only 5 people can post after me anyway.. So to speed this game up and get it behind us.. I am gonna let 5 people post letters while I sleep. I am betting this game be done tommrow anyway.. That is why I am up now still working out the small details of the next 2 games that I will have interacting with each other..

Give me around 5 to 10 minutes and come back or if stayed on this page... refresh to see the letter F being added to the game. I am adding that now after i hit send on this post.

Also you can now make a guess. you are free to guess it now... or wait till more letters been added.. only one guess is allowed now at this time.. so make it count.

Cassie101 and xristos-ale3andros like this.
  2. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

3. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

H

4. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I

5. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

6. paru13

paru13 Forum Inhabitant

7. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

8. I am starting to see a pattern + I can guess what is in one of the lines, as also some words here and there.
    Possibly another round will help.
    Can you check the first letter of the puzzle?
    It looks as if it would be an A or an I.

-Mir85-, Cassie101 and Jazac like this.
  9. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

You are so correct @xristos-ale3andros . I forgot to add the letter. Thank you for pointing that out. It has been fixed.

To everyone, Do you think we should go ahead and start a new round of letters being called? I am really thinking about it.. I need your thoughts on this please. Thank you.

10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I think additional letters are needed as no one has made a guess yet. Like xristos I can guess part of the puzzle but not certain of it enough to make a guess.

11. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

K

I have worked out a lot of it but like pnp not enough to have a guess

Thanks Mir

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Jazac, xristos-ale3andros and -Mir85- like this.
  12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Hi Cassie, you aren't allowed to choose any letter, just the next in the alphabet, so better change that T for a K :p

13. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

yes there will be just a few more letters needed to really get most if not all of it...I am counting on the game to be solved by the letter N or latest O.. yes there is a word or 2 that might be tricky... but with you players keeping me on my toes.. I think you have it figured out before i edit the list again...well you know what I meant lol

OH and letters been updated..... don't you all solve it at once now... xDxD

I am still having issues with the 2 new games... But nothing I can't handle... doing some math with no numbers is always fun..xDxD
    I will say they are both simple games... 1 game has really 1 rule.. and the 2nd game.. just maybe 3 rules.. very simple... and I think it will both go on for 30 days.. since they will interact with each other... the right answers you players give... will be the answer to who wins. And maybe, just maybe how many wins too. ;)

xristos-ale3andros and Cassie101 like this.
  14. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

15. nm56

nm56 Forum Commissioner

m

16. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Letters been updated.... Next letter will be the N by a person who has not yet said a letter... thanks

@Cassie101 its one letter and one guess per player... thank you. Can you edit your post and remove the letter N or remove the post? Thank you.

Very sorry also.. When I had changed game play I also messed it up.. My fault.

xristos-ale3andros likes this.
  17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I think I have a good guess for the first sentence, but is there maybe an l missing? Right before the last e? If not it is back to the drawing (writing?) board for me :p

xristos-ale3andros and Jazac like this.
  18. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Wow where will I be without you smart farmers ;)

I fixed the issue.. Thank you for pointing it out... I am still not awhake yet.. xD

19. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I will have a guess if I may, Jazac:

I love to play here at Farmerama and meet wonderful people.

Mods are great here.

They also love their Mod Cave. Be fore-warned they love sweets.

20. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Grats that is what I have also.. You solved the game... what craft items you want? I will have to check and see if i posted how many.. I do not think I did yet...So far I found no numbers on craft items... So I will let you pick the number on that... Can not go as high as I am thinking though... Lets see if you can get close to it..

PRIZES to be won.. Are mainly the winners choosing.Craft items mostly. Or anything in the daily gift area.. I have also plan to give a neon pen away to a winner.(One winner only if game rules are followed and solved puzzle before anyone else).Not sure how yet I will have a winner. But it will be after careful thought and to make sure sure each player that plays this game also had a fair chance of winning it. Till then DO NOT count on winning a neon pen. It is winnable though.

@-Mir85- You was very helpful... at the last minute I thought you was gonna solve it...you stayed on top of it for sure.. Great run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.