1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel of Fortune (Farming kind)

Discussion in 'Forum games' started by Jazac, Jun 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nm56

nm56 Board Analyst

Congrats illy1996.

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congratulations!:D

3. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Congrats Illy1996

xristos-ale3andros and Jazac like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks for the congrats! That last bit got me (fore-warned was my tete noir!) but in the end I thought I have to go for it! :music:

Jazac, I have to be honest, I don't really need any prize. This was a very interesting game and I really enjoyed playing. I did also mess up on the rules so don't deserve a prize. But I liked that rule as some farmers can only get in to play at limited times so fair play to you for enforcing it! ;)

007Farming, -Mir85-, Jazac and 2 others like this.
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

illy, you are simply great. :inlove:

6. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

It does not help when I mess things up...I also try not to have to many rules as we all know to well things can get confusing fast that way.. Games sometimes goes faster then planned.. I had no choice but to change game play on this one... as it would have been very long and could've gotten extra boring to see.. At same time... I could have also did something else to the game..Lesson learned on my part.. Will know better next time..;)

Stay tuned to my next games... As rules will be few and simple. Winners will be based on different things.. Not like one guesses number and wham we have a winner...It will also be a 30 day game... gives others a good chance to be in it... Nothing really I need to be here everyday for.... So yes I think we all will love it...Least I do already.. xDxDxD

7. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Thanks Jazac for the game, I look forward to the next one :)

xristos-ale3andros, -Mir85- and Jazac like this.
  8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Yes, thanks for the game!

9. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

You are all so very welcome. I do very much thank you all for playing. It has been fun..

Since there is really no winner(s) and some of you played just to play and to help out. I may do something for any low level players that have played here... or may pick another at random and help them with a few gifts.

If anyone has any questions about this game or about winning or anything please let me know. I will have this thread closed very shortly.
    I have some numbers now on my new games.(how winners will be made).. just have to figure few more things out... I am hoping I can post it this weekend. I look forward to seeing you and many others in my next games.

EDIT: I have one ready. It will go live tommrow after I get off work,. You will be allowed to ask questions only... The other I am hoping to go live as well.. Same thing... Ask questions about it only... The next day after that.. which will be a Saturday my time.(I have Thursday now).. I am hoping we can start it.. I want to keep my first post short as I can... so if you have any questions please ask before start the game.. Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    xristos-ale3andros likes this.
  10. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Can a Mod please close this thread. Game is over. I have 2 coming ASAP.

Players sorry about not posting them yet. I will still do a 12 maybe 24 hours before it goes live(we start playing it), if I can get it posted in the morning.(AFTER A FEW CUPS OF COFFEE...LOL) Been a long/rough weekend already for me. It will still be 30 days they will run... or if you all are enjoying it maybe I can make it 60 days.. But for now its 30.

It is not cause of my math issue or anything. I am gonna post and give myself 7 days to have it solved.. That way I can get a picture of how many is playing and all... It has just been one thing after another here at my home..

xristos-ale3andros likes this.
  11. Jazac

Jazac Forum Baron

Calling a MOD to close this... Thank you so very much. Have a lovely day.

12. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Congratulations to the winner :)

Closing thread as requested.

Jazac likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.