1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is Jimmy Worm? - Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by illy1996, Jun 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Forum General

Here' my shot at the numbers, please feel free to correct any errors, you won't hurt my feelings! :p

Surface Requirements:

12,500 Compass Roses
    825 Maps

Sky Requirements:

10,250 Compass Roses
    775 Maps

Total Requirements:

22,750 Compass Roses
    1,600 Maps
    My strategy, grow as many crops as I can and hope that the drops are good! :wuerg:

Good luck all! ;)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    tlcmom, Nala777, Cassie101 and 22 others like this.
  2. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

Sorry Illy, but I have only a surface requirement of 825 plants.... ;)
    Thanks so much for starting the thread and crunching the numbers!
    Good Luck everybody

Nala777, Cassie101, 12ss12 and 9 others like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Forum Demigod

Thanks illy1996 for starting this thread and crunching the numbers! I am off to get more coffee before I try to crunch
    them myself!:p;)

4. illy1996

illy1996 Forum General

Please don't apologise! I am a little cranky with numbers these days. I blame calculators and computers! :p

Nala777, blessedlady2, 12ss12 and 9 others like this.
  5. habalala

habalala Count Count

Thanks Illy for the start and for the numbers!

Event Crop 5:45 hr
    4:36 hr with water
    4:09 hr with water and manure

Event Crop = 72 EP (5:45, 2x2)
    Crop Circle = 34 EP (5:40, 2x2)

Event runs for 6 days, doing it in full requires:
    3792 event crop per day
    267 drops per day (woah!)

Using 500 1x1 plots (about 2.5 field) with CAC applied gives 1500 event crops + 500 event crops for replant. Just over 2 full harvests per day needed. Doable.

Drops .. super big number needed. Prepare your fields with long(est) timed crop, and/or pens and/or workshops. Make sure to have these up overnight as well because I do not expect to see 50 drops per harvest of a field with event crop. Hope I'm wrong.

Lay out makes it hard to find a square that can be skipped. There might be 1 or 2 not necessary needed per field.

Surface area requires 12 Silver Keys and hands out 5
    Sky area requires 3 Silver Keys and hands out 10

Wishing everyone good smiles.

* latest edit: correction on grow times

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    tlcmom, julie1013, Nala777 and 13 others like this.
  6. joanc123

joanc123 Count Count

Thank you Illy for kicking off the search for little Jimmy. :)
    SOS thread posted. Maybe the Maps will fall in generous numbers. This one is rated Easy!??!!
    Happy Farming and Good Fun! :music:

tlcmom, julie1013, Nala777 and 11 others like this.
  7. sanddollar15

Thanks habalala, for the great information! I am hoping to do it all and this really helps!:) Good luck to all
    and I hope the drops are great!;)xD

8. Flower

Flower Junior Expert

I'm in for this one! The items are cute! :inlove:By the way, the actual design team is great for almost everything but the pens and the animals :wuerg::( Go figure! :eek:

Nala777, Cassie101, clonahmon and 7 others like this.
  9. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Old Hand

257 maps from initial harvest...100 on each field of spelt only 57 from pens and workshops so long timed crops could be the way to go for me.

Good luck everyone

tlcmom, Nala777, Cassie101 and 10 others like this.
  10. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Connoisseur

376 from initial harvest...Turnip on all 3 fields of 1x1...825 required for surface so comparatively generous dropping.

Good luck everyone

tlcmom, Nala777, Cassie101 and 8 others like this.
  11. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Thank you Illy and Habalala for the tips and numbers.

280 from initial harvest, thought that was pretty good until I saw Kibsnfebs numbers xD
    Nah, I still it's a good number. Nice and even, full of promises8)

tlcmom, Nala777, Cassie101 and 9 others like this.
  12. fishy_broke

fishy_broke Active Author

About 150 pollution droppings from some two day old chickens with trees in outlying areas.

Strategy was NOT to use 1x1s yet but to use 2x2s and not activate any CAC. It's just too expensive and I'm nearly broke :cry: .

>:( It's junks growin time xD>:(

Just going to grow junks for about 3 days and then check out the faqs. Life of a Proooooo-fessional Junker!

Goooooooood Luck to all who need it .

Happy junksin.xD

baw815, tlcmom, Nala777 and 10 others like this.
  13. sanddollar15

I got 212 drops from 1st harvest, I'm ok with that, as I only got to have onions planted on my fields where I had available 1x1's
    I need them to make CAC lol ,so it is all good! :) and as fishy_broke says " its junks growin time!" Good luck and
    have fun!:pxD

14. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

[​IMG] Plan for cloud row and items only [​IMG]
    Total requirements: 12,250 compass roses and 1,300 maps.

If anyone comes up with a cheaper way, please let me know :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please note that the layout of the sky labyrinth has been changed slightly since the picture in the FAQ was taken. So it is best to use the ingame labyrinth to plan your route.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  15. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Just now started the event. Thanks to all for the numbers & wonderful tips & strategies. Will go through all those carefully in the weekend.

tlcmom, Nala777, Cassie101 and 8 others like this.
  16. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

I only have 243 from initial harvest. :oops: Obviously didn't prepare well. I was distracted by the 100% EP bonus from the Juice Stand.....and put out lots of neons.:p Hopefully I will make up the difference in drops to hit the daily minimum required!:music:

Thanks illy, habalala and Mir for your wonderful strategies!!!!;)
    Good luck everyone!:)

tlcmom, Nala777, kibsnfebs and 8 others like this.
  17. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Duke

275 drops from initial harvest (mainfield beaver, donkey, sawmill and cookware forges) with adjacent fields of refined carnations, meadow full with trees and magical glade with half sawmills and rest fields of carnations. Not too bad I think.
    Now I have more than 500 drops already, as half the main field wasn't ready at event start, so the drops from them came at a later stage.
    2000 and a bit of event plants done and donated, so the first key and opening to the sky is done.
    Longterm crops for overnight planned and can be planted in around half an hour. We'll see, what the drop rat is saying tomorrow morning. Meadow will still be only half plants / half trees, as I am not taking in my artisan trees.

OT: Did a quest for lvl 101 as I just leveled, and got a jumbo pigsty and a jumbo goat pen YEAH......

Good Luck everybody and may the drop rat be with us all ;)

18. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

330 drops from first harvest of 3 fields of leeks so I'm happy with that :).

19. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

I just discovered that for my path to work, after getting the first key, don't go straight to the cloud row, go the other way first. If you head towards the cloudrow first you'll be locked in and have to get an extra key for 250 crops.
    Nevermind, the extra silver key made this a moot point.

20. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

There's a file just been added to the FAQ for this event to do with an issue of players being blocked and not being able to progress any further.

From the updated FAQ- To allow every user to progress/finish the event, we will book 1 Silver Key.
    The sole purpose of this is to book 1 Silver Key to any player who logs in during the runtime of the labyrinth event.
    You will see a popup message when the key is booked. Currently, it is being tested and we will let you know when it is done.

EDIT- UPDATED FAQ-
    Hello Farmers,

The Silver Keys are booked. You may need to refresh your game to see the pop up message.
    Best Regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Nala777, farmerumf, kibsnfebs and 3 others like this.