1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Work Shops

Discussion in 'General issues' started by FarmerMolly22, Dec 5, 2018 at 9:44 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Forum Great Master

Is there a thread or a list available that tells us what exactly produces products..... such as Record Hits..... Party Sails, Safes..... etc.... I'm at a loss and cannot find one. Thank you.

Cassie101 likes this.
  2. Cassie101

Cassie101 Board Veteran

It is on the second page of 'Game Faqs'

Noelle20001 likes this.
  3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello FarmerMolly22,

You can find the Mainland Workshop FAQ here and Bahamarama Workshop FAQ here.

Can I assist you further?

4. FarmerMolly22

Thank you Shooger.... you are fantastic... however, how am I to do a hit single when there is no Moose in my Work Shop to make one? It is only through special promos that we are able to obtain these? I cannot make one as there is no Moose.

5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You can get a moose stable from the quest The Eye of the Lion or from Gift and Trade.

May I assist you further?

6. FarmerMolly22

I have a moose stable, there is no Moose tab in the workshop building..... so how can i make a hit single work shop? Sorry if I am being unreasonable. I am just not clear on what I am not seeing here.

7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hit Singles are created in the Moose Music Hall. They cannot be built in the city like other workshops. You can get one from the same quest listed above or Gift and Trade.

May I assist you further?