1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wreath of Suzy :Maximum levels

Discussion in 'General issues' started by davidb1yth007, Nov 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Baron

Please explain why this event has 'maximum Levels'. Do they exclude higher level players?
    e.g.Minimum level 22 - Maximum level 28

AMN50 and racheliz like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello davidb1yth007,

It means you need to be level 22 minimum to be able to participate in the event and you need to be level 28 or higher to complete the last steps of the Quest.

You need to be a minimum of Farm level 22 to grow the event crop and other needed resources to donate to the first steps. To complete the resources needed for the second steps, you need a level 25 or higher requirement and for the last steps, you need to be level 28 or higher to be able to complete them as shown in the charts' level requirements below:

[​IMG]
    Can I assist you further?

AMN50 and Cassie101 like this.
  3. davidb1yth007

So there is no higher levels excluded?
    I mean, I am level 208. Can I do All this event?

4. shooger.sweet

Yes, any player from level 22+ can participate in the event. Any player 61+ can complete all the quests.

Can I assist you further?

5. davidb1yth007

Thanks, You will close...

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.