1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet another Event Timer problem

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by calety, Nov 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calety

calety Forum-Apprentice

I started the timer this morning and by mid-afternoon I had accumulated 41742 EP. I logged back in this evening for the final harvest to see that the timer had gone and that I have been credited with the prizes for 60000 EP.
    Like others who have posted, I don't know whether to wait, in case the timer reappears and the prizes disappear, or carry on regardless...

ID 36956478

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello calety :)

This is not a problem, the script ran and the room has been successfully completed, as announced in this OA. The prizes will not disappear, so you can continue playing the event without any problems ;)
    Is there anything else I can assist you with?

3. calety

calety Forum-Apprentice

Thank you, Teddy. I didn't see your announcement before posting, sorry to have given you extra work.

NFQ

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

You are most welcome, calety :) And please do not apologise, it's why we are here for.

~ Closing thread as there are no further questions ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.