1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

youtube pest

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by liz4t, Nov 6, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liz4t

liz4t Forum-Apprentice

I don't know if this is the right forum for this so if it's wrong please move.
    okay so I was clearing out my history on youtube when this unwatched video showed up. I've gotten vids from this person before and i'm paranoid about viruses etc so I've tried not to click on the vids.
    I did once to try and report it, but didn't know how and the same vid kept showing up then two more showed up and deleted them and didn't see them for a while but for the last few days this youtuber has been sending me videos in my history again!
    I've been reporting this person to youtube and finished sending another report. Should I keep up the reports or what?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello liz4t,

YouTube is not a part of Farmerama so therefore we can offer no support. You need to wait till you hear from YouTube Support.

Can I assist you with anything further?

3. liz4t

liz4t Forum-Apprentice

no, I had thought the video thing in the game was linked to youtube. thanks anyway.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

Good luck with your Support inquiry with YouTube.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.