1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zebra stable missing

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by marumo247, Jul 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marumo247

marumo247 Forum-Greenhorn

I used to have several zebra stable. But I just realized that I have only one now . Will you check what has happened. I belive I haven't trade Zebra stable.

User: marumo247 ID: 32314623

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello marumo247,

I have found no record of you receiving a Zebra Habitat through Wonder Stables, Pick-A-Stable Spree or Gift & Trade. The Zebra Habitat you have must have been won in the Rewards given out in an Event. If you can be more specific on where you believe you obtained the missing Zebra Habitats from, it would help us search for them.

Can I assist you further?

3. marumo247

Yes, I won them in the rewards given out in an Event. I don't remember from which event I won those Zebra habitats since I try almost all events.

Thank you for your assistant.

4. shooger.sweet

The Zebra Habitat you have was a reward from Step 90 on the tasklist from the Birthday Hullabaloo Event. The only other time the Zebra Habitat has been rewarded was through the Fabulous Flowers Event Shop, which you did not purchase any.

[​IMG]

Apart from being winnable through the "Kumasi" Baha Wonder Stable, which have been rewards in many events, none placed have turned into a Zebra Habitat, so it is not possible that you had several previously. It is possible you have confused the Graphic of the Wonder Stable with the actual Zebra Habitat.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. marumo247

I guess I was wrong. No more assistance needed. Thank you.

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.