1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zen Pandas

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by gardengal, Mar 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gardengal

gardengal Forum Master

Hello. I can't find the info in FAQ section. Where do I get zen pandas? Are they drops from my panda habitats? I have everything I need to build my chopstick factory except zen pandas. Thanks!

2. lidi-bug

lidi-bug Someday Author

Zen Pandas are a product of 1st level breeding pandas But they are not needed to build a chopstick factory. they are used in building Panda Habitat I: Yellow;)
    Chopstick factory (the base one) needs saws, wood boards, nails and zen rakes.
    Well, zen rakes are actually a drop, like all the other tools needed for building. But they are quite rare, I think, that may be the reason you don't have them yet.

3. gardengal

gardengal Forum Master

Thanks! @lidi-bug I need 3 more zen rakes then, hope they get dropped soon! :)

4. Intrepideur

Intrepideur Forum Freak

Hello gardengal.

Thank you lidi-bug for your kind assistance.

The zen panda is the one hiding under the yellow hat top left.
    [​IMG]
    Answer found, closing thread.
    Intrepideur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.