1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zucchini apple bread - does extra ep drop when zab runs out?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Growalot, Jul 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growalot

Growalot Forum Expert

Hi, I'm currently using a zucchini apple bread with not much time remaining. I have already planted my crops and they have the extra ep attached. Does this ep convert back to normal when the zab runs out? Do I need to use another zab as soon as this current one has run out, or can I wait until I plant new crops? Thanks.

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello Growalot :)

The Zucchini Apple Bread is affecting your harvest and increasing the EP only while it is running - it has to be activate when harvesting your crops, otherwise you will get the normal EP amount. As a general rule, the buffs that affect the growing time need to be activated before planting the crops, but the ones affecting the amount of crops harvested (like Carrot apple chutney) or the EP gathered (like the Zucchini Apple Bread) have to be activated before harvesting only, to maximise their duration. Therefore, you would need to use another ZAB if you want to get more EP from your current harvest when this effect runs out. I hope this helps.

Is there anything else we can assist you with?
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. Growalot

Growalot Forum Expert

Thanks teddy.bear. I understand completely now.

You can close this thread.

4. Intrepideur

Intrepideur Forum Freak

On behalf of teddy.bear you're very welcome.

Answer found, closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.