1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zucchini-Apple Bread not working? Or wrong description?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Sheriziya, Dec 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

Hey all,

The description on the Zucchini-Apply bread says I'll get 60% more EP on SOWING seeds. But I just sowed a complete field(main field) after I activated the Zucchini-Apple Bread and got nothing, zilch, nada EP, let alone extra EP. Now, as far as I know you don't get any EP from sowing seeds, so I was thinking, perhaps it's a wrong description?

Maybe it's meant to say?:
    60% more EP on harvest

So... What does the description mean?

Thanks for the help!

BillyBluff likes this.
  2. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

I'm pretty sure mine worked after harvest .... Like most things i rushed in and used it almost as soon as i got it ...... wish i had saved it for this quest :( ..... always the way

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Sheriziya,
    ZAB provides 60% from harvesting crops (it does not affect trees or animals).

4. Sheriziya

Sheriziya Forum Master

Heya Pnp!

Thanks for confirming what I was guessing :) So I guess the description should be changed from:
    To:
    Or something like that. There is after all, quite a big difference between sowing seeds and harvesting......

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thankyou puppiesnponies and igotfrogs for your assistance.

The description has been that since it was introduced. You might like to post a comment in the Feedback thread regarding an updated description as that is where the Dev's get feedback from.

Can I assist the OP further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.