BIGPOINT AND PIRATE STORM TEAM

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Șß☠ώΘΘɖεɴ☠ιεĢ, Feb 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Șß☠ώΘΘɖεɴ☠ιεĢ

Șß☠ώΘΘɖεɴ☠ιεĢ Forum-Apprentice

PLEASEE FIX THE GAME PLEASEEEEE LET US PLAY AND MAKE THAT GAME GREAT AGIN

2. Hot_Shot_Rob™

Hot_Shot_Rob™ Someday Author

Game was great years ago. So many problems that killed the game. Main one lack of suport help.. We would send in emails and get no help from them and no problems solved just thank you for your concern...... They changed pvp system and it failed made game worse then they did something to try change it back now got that messed up too.. battlegrounds ya cant get into cause servers are dead.. like cut back on number people that need to ready up and that will help some.. Fix the bug for the loadout so the cheaters cant ruin arena and battlegrounds with shooting fast. Then once ya fix that bug when arena seasson ends on the off season MERGER the servers with whats left would make for some fun again for everyone. Also fix guild island *EDIT* island on our server been glitched almost a year now and not possible to take out cause no monsters visible to shoot.... Bring back BASK days.... Alot people that was left quit when you stoped bask days..... Like really when was last time you guys released a bonus code.. Over on some your other games i see bonus codes released all the time like you use to here. Why not here anymore? So many things you can do to help fix this game but we the players see nothing being done.... Raise player levels.. Bring new zones out... Change the portals around... Bring out new quests... not the same boring ones.. Fix ships theater so that it actually works... Bring out some new npc,s or monsters... Make a map like a raid map in Seafight that be some fun....... Make the game fun for us again please.. least pass this along to someone of importance....

junkistu likes this.
  3. MANU_OWW

MANU_OWW Someday Author

4. choctaw

choctaw Forum-Apprentice

sounds good but sadly i afraid falls on deaf ears here.What players think has never mattered.

5. Hot_Shot_Rob™

Hot_Shot_Rob™ Someday Author

So agree

6. vjmasiero

vjmasiero Someday Author

You do not think you're asking too much.
    I think the priorities are:
    Correct loadout;
    Correct bonnus map;
    and punish the thieves.

7. choctaw

choctaw Forum-Apprentice

So many small things,and major ones also.Start with the small least be a start show are doing something.

junkistu likes this.
  8. Eric_The_Red

Eric_The_Red Junior Expert

Rob is so right on all the items stated, just sad that nobody is listening

9. Estack

Estack Forum Inhabitant

Hello for years now that I do not play because of my problems, I found that lately all the forums even the Italian one has been joined to the English one, this means that they have cut to the game. Unfortunately, the famous improvements to the game that were promised years ago were worsening, I wanted new missions, the level up to level 100 and resolution of the game's bugs nothing was done. BigPoint has dedicated itself to developing other games and not improving the best it has created, I ask you all those who pay to stop doing so we rebel against all this disgusting.

10. Șß☠ώΘΘɖεɴ☠ιεĢ

Șß☠ώΘΘɖεɴ☠ιεĢ Forum-Apprentice

Please bring back old gamee bigpointts pleasee admins please noftify bigpoint to fix it