1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannonballs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by staeris, May 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. staeris

staeris Forum-Apprentice

Hello!

I would like to know where i can find the subscribe of cannonballs, all of them. What strenght they are how much it cost and which are the best in this game?

2. ExPaTuXa

ExPaTuXa Someday Author

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  3. staeris

staeris Forum-Apprentice

What does it mean these balls make the appropriate battlefield double damage? It is mean that if i shout with them on a player as exmpale in zone 10 he will get double dmg?

4. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

Thank you ExPaTuXa for your help it is much appreciated. To add to what has been contributed above, some Cannonballs and Harpoon statistics can be found during certain events, via the Merchant window in game. There remain some ammunition types whose statstics are unknown.

Some Cannonballs, correponding to a Pirate House (Battleground) do twice the damage in the Battlegronud as they deal on open water or other areas of the game. For example, Poison Balls do twice the damage in the Death Jaunt battleground than when used in any other area of the game.

Is there anything else we can help you with? :)

5. staeris

staeris Forum-Apprentice

Thank you for answer, nothing more :)

6. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

You are more than welcome. Glad we could be of help.

Happy sailing. :)

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.