1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

colossol hunter package

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Crazy-D-, Dec 21, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy-D-

Crazy-D- Forum-Apprentice

hi Wedgewood, first I want to thank you for the job you do. Now why cant I buy the small Hunter package? it doesn't show up on the special screen for me? Just the large package. Yet others say it still shows up for them.
    Thanks Crazy D

2. brutality

brutality Regular

Me either and we are not the only 2 , i was able to buy s cple yesterday, but now it seems to be stuck and Wont Toggle thru to the smaller pack, please tell us how to fix this or have them fix it

3. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

When you say small hunter package do you mean the colossal Power Package? The reason I ask is, that this package is only available once to players whilst the other is available over the duration of the event.

4. Crazy-D-

Crazy-D- Forum-Apprentice

the $6.29 package with just the two items in it. the large package is available through the merchant, the smaller pkg was available through the star on the map. But why is it available to some and not to me?

5. ChasJohnLadbrook

ChasJohnLadbrook Junior Expert

got mine - no problems - thank you

6. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Have you purchased the smaller package before Crazy-D? If so this is why it no longer displays for you. If it is continuing to display for other players it could be because it has not been purchased by them yet. However if they, after purchasing the package, are able to see this available to them after a day this would mean, based on the information provided to us, that there is an error, as it should not be available after being purchased according to the staff we have spoken to regarding this matter.

I will contact the team to inquire further.

7. slugbugblue

slugbugblue Forum-Apprentice

All i can see is the big package, and I haven't bought anything in almost a year. Big surprise, BP wants you to buy the big package

8. brutality

brutality Regular

so u can buy it 1 time then, this would of been nice to know b4 hand for 1 2ndly, wouldnt BP be losing out on all kinds of $$ if they kept it open??
    but mainly the 1st thing about someone telling us we can only buy it 1 time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.