Bug Eu2

Discussion in 'Pirate Talk' started by [CEF]Rudko80[SVK], Feb 14, 2017 at 3:04 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. [CEF]Rudko80[SVK]

[CEF]Rudko80[SVK] Forum-Greenhorn

When I log in and click "Play" button it wont get me to the game it just turn me into a payment method what is this? i have been waiting years but its enough how can i fix it

2. Amaranth

Amaranth Forum Moderator Team Pirate Storm

Hi [CEF]Rudko80[SVK],

Unfortunately, we in the forums cannot help with this situation. I must ask you to try clearing your cache and your flash cache. You might also try playing on a different browser. If the problem persist you may contact the Customer Care Team by clicking HERE, or by scrolling to the bottom of your log-in page and clicking the 'Support' link. Be sure your request includes as much information about the problem you are experiencing as possible. They will need your User ID and the server you play on to expedite your request.

Is there anything else I can help you with?