1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EU3] MG- search clean and active players

Discussion in 'Guild & Arena Team Search' started by ☜乂ȺƦǤØ☠☞₣Ʀ, May 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. If you don't use loadout bug, and if you're activ on the game, you are welcome in MG- (europa 3).
    We use discord and TS (TS is not requiered), your lvl does'nt matter)

2. HARDWELL

HARDWELL Forum-Apprentice

1 player (or more) use bug in your guild xd

3. PaganHorde

PaganHorde Regular

Hello Hardwell. Good u back :)

4. Nobody use bug in MG-

5. MiniPirate

MiniPirate Forum-Apprentice

but all use fakes for 3-3 and 2-2 XDDDDD

6. yes... :( (not for 3v3)

LaMorue likes this.
  7. MiniPirate

you use fakes too

8. But it's 888 who block arena.

9. Eclips

Eclips Exceptional Talent

Lol, you are lieing, you use fakes and you block arena.... MG- has cheaters , so dont try to make yourself look good, get good

10. leboss712

leboss712 Forum-Greenhorn

we are clean, we dont use bug.

11. saltobis

saltobis Forum-Greenhorn

arrétes d'aimer tes postes avec tes doubles comptes mec .
    s'est nul.

12. c'est pas les miens mdr, c'est des joueurs de ma guilde x)
    a part 1 javoue, si je le faisais vrmt je likerai plus de post, eten plus ta cru que j'avais que ça a faire mdr ?

13. YellowHammer

YellowHammer Forum Expert

omg, I do have an account on euro3--and there I am a level 3 newbie. I didn't even know I had been to the euro3 server, but, euro1 is my home and pretty dead now. I am a level 42 there and can fish all day in Lupine fjords with my Halloween event ship and not see a single player. Wait, yes I did find a Blizzard ship picking up the boxes for my kills--and he disappeared and ran. That is a disgrace in itself! LOL. Do you take level 3 for your guild ?

14. yes we take :), just dont use bug, and progress in the guild :p

15. YellowHammer

YellowHammer Forum Expert

Have never used a bug--I don't think I even know how.

I went up a few levels already! I remember the Tavern Quests from when I started in 2014 (or 2013?). I kind of miss them. I will really really miss not having a piranha too, bummer that they cannot be earned here :(

Thank you again--for the time being as I am such a newbie on euro3, I will keep the name I joined there with. Eventually I will become YellowHammer again. This incognito is because I don't fancy being a noob and getting chain sunk just because of little misunderstandings in the past. hehehehe.

16. MiniPirate

*EDIT*

Eclips likes this.
  17. -arlo-

-arlo- Forum-Apprentice

Eclips still a hater :D
    MG- is one of the cleanest guild
    *EDIT*

Last edited by moderator: Jul 6, 2018
    YellowHammer likes this.