1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JUNTAR TODOS LOS SERVERS

Discussion in 'Sección España & Latam' started by paauu13, Mar 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. paauu13

paauu13 Forum-Greenhorn

Porque si casi no hay gente jugando juntan todos los servers y así se podría seguir jugando

2. svenhassel

svenhassel Forum-Greenhorn

Lo lleva Bigpoint para que hablar más, van a hacer como con el Battlestar Galactica cierre y adios. Menudos c.bro.n.s.

3. ThiagoGameplay

ThiagoGameplay Forum-Apprentice

The issue of Battlestar Galactica It was different, they had updates ready, only because of copyright and non-authorization of SyFy could not launch, and had to close the game, I was even a player there and I went back to the pirate after of their closure, I believe they will post updates after the flash closes and the html is released, or a game is played after that, or it will come to an end.

4. έsco

έsco Forum-Greenhorn

en latam1 hay mucha gente

5. ñoño

ñoño Forum-Apprentice

Ojala lo hagan, pero esta complicado. De esa manera se activarian todos los server...pero como no prestan mucha atencion al juego...pues eso