1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirate Storm Server's

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by B.L.A.C.K.F.E.N.I.X, Jul 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. B.L.A.C.K.F.E.N.I.X

B.L.A.C.K.F.E.N.I.X Forum-Greenhorn

Dear Sir/Madam,
    All players from Pirate Storm´s servers have gathered to make Bigpoint GmbH listen to what we have to request. We feel that the current situation of the game is not the most suitable, so here we propose some shifts that could improve the game.
    Merging all the servers is a good way to let the players establish new relationships and continue playing without having to wait for incoming recruits. That is why we apply BP for linking Germany1, Europe1, Europe2, Europe3, Europe4, Latam1, Arabia1 and USA1. If this choice is not possible due to the huge amount of changes, at least break the game up in 2 servers. The first one could contain Eu1, Eu2, Eu3, Eu4, Arabia1 and Germany1; the second Latam1 and USA1.
    These changes that we propose are supported by a very important part of the active community that still maintains this game. We know that our demands will benefit the players and the progress of the game. There are precedents in various Bigpoint Games, in which, after a merger of servers, there was an effect among old players and an increase in competitiveness as there were new rivals. This supposed a beneficial fact for both the company and the community.
    We look forward to your reply.
    Yours faithfully

Martin-SK=CZ likes this.
  2. Jade-Falcon

Jade-Falcon Forum-Apprentice

Think it bs choices to put just latam1 and usa1 together and all rest for euro servers and arabia and germany all on one server is such a joke . makes me laugh so such bad idea.

Jellyfrog likes this.
  3. Geveze06™

Geveze06™ Forum-Greenhorn

good idea

4. CcC_ATLANTIS_CcC

CcC_ATLANTIS_CcC Forum-Apprentice

we are waiting for it ++++++

5. Magnumwar2

Magnumwar2 Forum-Greenhorn

Online is low sinse CHinese are brainded ..can ye devs make one server for game so that those who still play the game could just be on 1 server?

6. chav

chav Forum-Greenhorn

good ideea but nothing happen from Bp

7. CcC_ATLANTIS_CcC

CcC_ATLANTIS_CcC Forum-Apprentice

Ever since the future of Chinese team ever bigpoint game is not getting better , but pirate storm killed before chinise equip , but chenise equip killed seafight

8. Geveze06™

Geveze06™ Forum-Greenhorn

Atlantis wher are you play ? eu2 ?