1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still the bug

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by **.Astürïas.**†WR†, May 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. **.Astürïas.**†WR†

**.Astürïas.**†WR† Forum-Greenhorn

i joined after much time and players still use the bug .-.

2. ChasJohnLadbrook

ChasJohnLadbrook Junior Expert

with the stage the game is at - they are permanent - so get used to them

3. vmasiero

vmasiero Forum-Greenhorn

And they are doing updates why ??
    You better get used to playing without a bug !!

4. mentosan

mentosan Forum-Greenhorn

In my opinion they ruined the game when they introduced captain orders , of course they made a lot of money in that time because you wouldn't had been strong without the orders but per total they lost more money if we follow players who quit and all the bugs started with captain orders as well .... since cannons damage, boat HP , ship resistance was not relevant anymore because of this captain orders ...

5. _-ГоловореЗ-_

_-ГоловореЗ-_ Forum-Greenhorn

When will the game developers remove the bugs? For a YEAR there is a bug and no one even tries to cope with it?

6. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 Someday Author

I think that developers dont remove the bugs. If thet had wanted to do it already was do it. Dont change your mind. They want game dead:mad::(.

7. MiniPirate

MiniPirate Forum-Apprentice

nothing will change