1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why i can not join the battlefields?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by MƛƝ-Ơ-ƜƛƦ, May 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MƛƝ-Ơ-ƜƛƦ

MƛƝ-Ơ-ƜƛƦ Forum-Greenhorn

Hello everyone!
    So i have a question regarding the anansi battlefield and all battlefields in general.I can't understand how the matchmaking works in this game,and i am really irritated about this situation because i am not able to get coins to unlock the items i want.I am always aplying for the matchmake every 15 mins or so and i NEVER get a match but everyone else does.So i wanted to based on what criteria the game matchmakes people toogether?Is it the power,is it the items or something like that?​

Thanks in advance.

2. Newbiee

Newbiee Junior Expert

Same thing here. If any of the mods can explain it. I saw once that it is based on quantity of seals, but I don't believe it as I see people with less seals than me are getting invites.

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

The ability to get in to battlegrounds is based on many factors. Each player is assigned a "Gear Score". This Gear Score determines the player's ability to get in to the battlegrounds and figures in to the assignment of players by the system. Players who are signed up to battleground events are given a gear score based on their size of ship, improvements and firepower. Having premium plays a small factor in the gear score. Generally speaking, older accounts will have a higher Gear Score than newer accounts. If there are not enough participants in your range this can make it difficult to get matches.

Each of the battlegrounds require a certain number of players to be ready in order for it to run. Depending on the time of day and the server population it can be more difficult at some times to get into matches.

This particular battleground requires 18 players that would create evenly matched teams be ready to participate. Therefore, if there are 9 Level 50s ready from one guild and 9 Level 20s from another guild, the battlefield will not run due to the differences in levels. The battlegrounds will only run if the program can try to evenly match teams.

The one good thing about this battleground is that when a player backs out, another with the similar "Gear Score" may enter. On some battlegrounds, it is not possible to enter a match once it has started.

Happy Sailing!

Newbiee and Gyilkos1996 like this.
  4. MƛƝ-Ơ-ƜƛƦ

MƛƝ-Ơ-ƜƛƦ Forum-Greenhorn

To be honest with you this makes sense and it doesn't at the same time.It does makes sense because the teams have to be equaly balanced but on the other hand it doesn't make any sense because the little players like me can't play any battlefield and as a result we can not unlock the items we want to get stronger.So as you can understand this is a very weird situation wich i would like it to change in the near future because we are struggling very bad to even get the smallest amount of coins possible.If someone could talk to the dev team or whatever team is running this game to make some adjustments it would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

5. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 Junior Expert

Really?? Today I couldn´t play any battlefield and I have spoken with players of similar level to mine and they can play. o_O

6. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard Someday Author

I'd like to add that in my experience the teams are rarely balanced anyway.

Tiger likes this.
  7. Tiger

Tiger Forum-Apprentice

Yes for some reason all strong players are on the same team and all weaker players are on the same?Is there any specific reason for this?

8. Tiger

Tiger Forum-Apprentice

Water Willow what do you mean by the size of their ship?

9. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Tiger,

I was referring to the player's level. Generally speaking, older ships will be a high level. Therefore, the opportunity to raise their gear score is/was greater. When the servers were more active, smaller players could randomly get in to Battlegrounds. Unfortunately, it is often difficult now on some servers, impossible on others dependent upon the activity of the server and the battleground.

I'm almost certain the idea was, if you work harder, play longer, then you will be able to obtain different things (i.e. enter battlegrounds). This game was not designed to be mastered overnight.

Happy Sailing!