-10% exp/pearl gain

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Adultide, Jun 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adultide

Adultide Forum Apprentice

I understand why you guys are doing this but do you really have to hurt those of us who pay to play? I can't play longer than 2-3 hours before I start losing on ammo to make pearls or even do the event. You guys have done so many changes to the game that Mega America which is the largest server is now totally dead. We can barely find people to shoot. Most/All American players quit due to feeling like they are spending more than they receive for many years of playing.

You guys need to seriously get with the developers on this or the game will be totally dead by next year if not 2 years max... I have been playing for over 8 years now and I have seen all your changes the recent ones are for the best but you are not doing enough to keep the players you had for many years interested.

If I may suggest cut the prices of items by 50-80% all across for every country. Do more give away along with sells. You have to attract new people to the game so do more publicity. Facebook/Instagram will be your Goldmine for your success.

Create a Mobile version of Seafight or a way for people to play on their phone. You would triple if not 10X the number of players you currently have within a few months/weeks.

Time is ticking and people are quitting every day faster than you guys are receiving new players unless you guys just want to make a quick buck and close the game as you did with Battlestar Galactica than do it... but it would just be sad.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion and I will pass it up to the dev/design team directly.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.