2 day ban for a 2 minute kick offence

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sea~Stream, Dec 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Can I ask if a joke in chat regarding caps warrants a 2 day ban and if so so be it but I think it's extreme can you look and see if the bans right thank you Sea.

39/18469727
    User ID:

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

moderators do not have the power to discuss any type of ban. you would have to contact customer support. however, I have a habit of doing the same thing and in your case, even though I don't know what you said, it was probably the case. I just served a 5 day chat ban for a chat joke last week and a few weeks ago I served a 2 week account ban for the same thing. it is unfair. as legit players get account bans for something so trivial yet if you report illegitimate players then they do nothing. (I took a video of a botter and he still hasn't been banned). hope this is the clarification you need. a moderator will be around later to state the same answer, I just thought I'd give it you eaarly.

3. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Bans will not be discussed in the forum. If you wish a ban to be reviewed you should reply via the link you received on the caht ban or contact customer support.

Shelby

4. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Cheer's turnip and thanks Shelby but I have'nt time to write to this that and the other ,and obviously you have'nt time to answer a simple question.What warranted a 2 day ban,Im not asking you to take the ban away Im asking what its for regards Sea

5. Shelby1

As we have explained we do not discuss bans in the forum.

Shelby

6. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Thanks anyway Shelby just close please.

7. Shelby1

As requested this thread will be closed.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.