35 skills need help

Discussion in 'Help' started by ×|๖ۣۜDeaGle|×, Sep 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ×|๖ۣۜDeaGle|×

×|๖ۣۜDeaGle|× Forum Apprentice

ok so i'm still building my ship so i'm focusing mainly on the pve side of things.
    would you recommend spending 13 points into straits of ogoun(for max damage on npcs and gunpowder) and the rest on legba for max speed
    or would it be way better to spend 13 points into straits of ogoun and the rest on agwe?(i can only get 2 points in destruction's reach)

2. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

my opinion,,no legba,,your skills are better placed elsewhere,
    Look into sternpost or centreboard in the castles,4 the extra speed u r after,

3. [Ghost.Rider]

[Ghost.Rider] Junior Expert

Hello, ×|๖ۣۜDeaGle|×!

So, at the moment I have 38 skills. Here is my strategy. The bad news is you need to spend a little amount of money in order to make is as effective as possible (of course you can do it without paying real cash).
    First of all the idea of the actual strategy: SCROLLS! What is do is I focus on making my glitter hunting as effective as possible. I use Legba skills combined with the Glitter Doubler Bonus (7,59 Euro for 3 months).

My skills:
    Basic skills: 4/1/1, nothing special here.
    Legba skills: 1 (Treasure from the deep), 5 (Hand of Midas), 5 (Gifts of the Sea), 1 (Grace of gold), 6 (Wind at your back).
    Ogun skills: 1 (Inferno increase), 6 (Explosive alchemy), 6 (Ogun's wrath).

Let me explain. The Legba skill "Gifts of the Sea" boost your loot from glitter by 25%, plus the "Glitter Doubler" boost lets you collect 5-7 mojos from a single glitter. Making bonus map collection much much easier. The loot from the mojos also includes many pearl ammo and possible mojo deck. The bonus maps reward you with tons of pearls, hull bonus, cannon damage boost, decks, elite/experience points and much more goodness. The "Wind at your back" skill, lets you collect glitters much faster, it will be a good idea to use 3 elite sails for bonus speed. I have to mention you get 120-250 pearls from regular glitter too. The Ogun skills help you finish those bonus maps faster, by boosting you NPC damage.

I use this method and ruffly collect thousands of mojos a day, depending on the time I spend in game. (I can't play much.)
    In my opinion, this is the best PVE strategy.

Best regards, Stefan!

Panthoneum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.