60 p or skill points

Discussion in 'Help' started by ×|๖ۣۜDeaGle|×, Sep 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ×|๖ۣۜDeaGle|×

×|๖ۣۜDeaGle|× Forum Apprentice

hi i have 35 skill points and 242 cannon slots.
    Most of them are 60 p with the exception of a few voodoo cannons and firestorm cannons.
    I have 86 level 3 55's and I wanna know if it is worth it replacing them with 60's or saving up 600 more crystals for a skill point.

2. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

55 do not give elite ammo bonus any more only crit hit pob/dam so not much better than a 50 apart from a bit more range m8

3. Padisha

Padisha Forum Apprentice

i think 60's are better than 55's coz 55 will not give elite ammo bonus etc

4. Oddy

Oddy Forum Apprentice

What I would maybe check is that where have you put those skill points into in the skill tree. If you have in Ogoun Explosive Alchemy and Ogun's Wrath maxed, that's good. In Agwe if you have Agwe's Aim maxed and Destruction's Reach (5 points), then I should say you are good to go to upgrade your cannons. Upgrade your 55's to 60's to get elite ammo bonus.

Of course this depends what kind of play style you have, but mostly cannons are way to go.

5. ×|๖ۣۜDeaGle|×

×|๖ۣۜDeaGle|× Forum Apprentice

yes I have upgraded all of them to 60's.
    I have spent all my skills on getting ship speed and npc damage + bonus gunpowder damage(all 35)
    So now my question is,should I work towards getting a new skill point for 800 crystals or upgrade all my 60's to level 1?
    Is it that big of a difference?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.