Suggestion 75 skills

Discussion in 'Help' started by christich, Nov 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christich

christich Junior Expert

You have updated castles,why not update maximum skill points from 70 to 75?

2. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

do you know how much it would cost you? 5 skills from 70-75.. abouth 25-30.000 crystals.... and look at the skills today. do wee need 5 more.? nah.. if you skill good. 70 is more than enough.. i think...

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  3. christich

christich Junior Expert

i know its cost but i i would like to have the ability to get more,still got 70 of them but don't have everything i want.I think by increasing the number to 5 more will be fine.

4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Hi guys there are pps in here that already have 75 skills, in past it been a special crystals days that gave the possibility to players to upgrade skills to 75.
    I personally hope it will bring 75 skills soon cos i have the crystals and cant use them :D

Regards

Jasie likes this.
  5. Alvaro*

Alvaro* Forum Apprentice

I hope no new talent is released. This would represent a cost of almost 1000 euros which is unbearable for the salaries of some countries, such as Portugal where the average salary is 500 €.
    This game needs to be stable instead of updates to spend even more money. In addition this would make it even harder for the game to win newbies, since it is already very expensive to create a seafight account from the beginning.
    The maps are already empty, so the more updates come the less players there will be.

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  6. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

you are right with investing money in game .. but lately the events are very gd on making pearls .. on last event i made well over 15 mil pearls which i invested in crystals .. i got 70k crystals which i want to use on getting another 10 skills from 65 to 75 !!
    Making a new ship from 0 yes its almost impossible !

7. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

I have been informed by our Community Manager (and yes did check, because you threw me) there has been no days that have given the option to have 75 skills. If you do know of any accounts that have this, or even the date of this supposed special crystal day, please do contact support.

As this is not a question and more a suggestion I will close this thread, however please feel free to reopen in the suggestion section of the forum.

Seren

~Closed~

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.