A 169k Non-Critical volley?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Aug 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Tonight I had a player almost sunk and suddenly he fired a purple (some type of Doom ammo) and it was a non-crit hit for 169,000. I couldn't catch him again later, but I do have his ship name and ID. And "No"..I am not crying. And "No" he didn't use dragonfires on me because I use them too and there is a huge pronounced difference between dragonfires and skyfires. I wrote Support *But* just would like to know if with all of the changes made lately is this possible legitimately? Have any other players had such an experience? Thank you. (If I posted this in the wrong section, then my apologies).

Lostsail and kyloe like this.
  2. RipoV

RipoV Forum Greenhorn

(with slow roccet & manta league buff, everything maxed, 399 cannons)
    Highest damage possible is 143396 (non-critical) with voodooblast ammo (base damage 100)
    Highest damage with voodoodoom ammo is 132750 (non-critical), without voodoodoom castle & buff(s).

But these values are against opponent without shields... :D Its not possible to hit 169k normally.. its possible during extra damage events for sure :cool:

Are you sure he didnt use voodoobomb, it does 100k vp damage (+normal shot = 169k..?)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    Lostsail and A-R-K-Y like this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I saw one number in purple that said: "169,000". So no...it was not a "blended" damage total.

4. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

I got hit with a couple volleys of around 105k non crit yesterday with shrapenel, and i have 21 gems in prevent and dodge and pet with dodge. most i get hit with is 80k by the bigger ships otherwise.

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The question still remains....?

6. Maggot_Sac

Maggot_Sac Forum Greenhorn

The questions will never be answered.....but you know the answer already - don't you....

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Maybe it was regular voodoo against shield? If so, maybe it was legit.

8. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I hit you for 60k before crits and i dont even have doomhammers so i believe it :)

9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Another lie. Please just shut up. You have both doomhammers and devastators and have mentioned as such in Chat...or have you forgotten? On second thought, don't answer back...just shut up.

kyloe likes this.
  10. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

The tears are real.

11. As this is turning into an argument

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.