A pirate that restocks flare ammunition.

Discussion in 'Help' started by cheddar, Jun 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Good idea?

1. Yes.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No.

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheddar

cheddar Forum Apprentice

I suggest adding a pirate that would buy flare ammunition whenever you are low on it.

It would work in a similar manner to the Weapon's Mate and would restock your flares even if they are not availiable to buy in the market place, for example buying 10.000 whenever you drop below 10.000.

It would buy the flare ammunition for whatever you would currently pay for it if it was availiable in the market. 30 pearls with rebate pack and island discount, 35 without the island discount etc.

You could sell it in payment or for pearls.

I think it would be good not having to worry about restocking flares every Sunday.

What do you think?

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

3. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Needless. Pay closer attention to your Ammo supplies.

4x4x4 likes this.
  4. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

Just do like I do for hollows, buy several mil and then watch the infinity sign, when it just shows the ammo, buy another several mil. lolol
    Not sure but I think u can buy ammo from the water page, but that just a guess.

michaelwells likes this.
  5. cheddar

cheddar Forum Apprentice

You can only buy flares when it is MHH or HH.
    I suppose buying say up to 20m every sunday should last the week but I don't find it very fun to shoot in pearls and then spend a lot of them at once, restocking ammunition. I prefer seeing a steady increase in pearls.

6. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

No Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.