a question

Discussion in 'Help' started by krios1993, Apr 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

that dmg reduction from ribs is something i can`t understand, lets say i have 228 space and 8 lvl 1 ribs, so if i use all 8 level 1 ribs, can can i use beams or something without reducing that 12% dmg reduction or should i use something else like rowboats

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @krios1993 ,

All expansion items ( not including voodoo beams / normal beams ) have 2 kind of values.
    One is stable with mean it simply add like 1+1=2
    Second is avarage.
    In that case ribs has:
    Hit Points ( stable )
    Voodoo Points ( stable )
    Damage Prevention ( avarage )

So... you should wear just ribs if you want to get full benefit if you put anything else you will lose on Damage Prevention.

Check this thread -> Lanterns <- Post #8 @Swift explained everything there on Storm Lantern example ( it is same for ribs m8 )

@Mod merge my post everytime I try to edit the one above Ive got Error pop on my screen

Last edited by moderator: Apr 22, 2019
    TEX~BULL likes this.
  3. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

not even rowboats, meh thats sad

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you *KRUNCHY*, that was very well explained. As the OP has responded I will close now

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.