A Twist in Tale Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Thanks frankthetank1974, went to my email to find the code, but there wasn't one

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  2. VŔ|46

VŔ|46 Forum Apprentice

ty frank

3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

np guys but you can normally find theses codes on the log in page if you scroll down or the forum ;)

4. ejder123123

ejder123123 Someday Author

for the no lifers and those who play 24/7 yes.. for those who play 4 hours per day nope.... and i repeat those who play 4 hours per day are the ones keeping the game alive... because they are the only ones putting money......

they should have put souls to purchase as well....

Lady.Wolf and CrazyWulfy like this.
  5. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert

horrible event with one item in black market. nice job sf team.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  6. CptBonaire

CptBonaire Forum Greenhorn

7. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

The pricing of the ship design is ridiculous! The entire event is out of this world and I'm not playing it as I'm sure a few others feel the same way.

8. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

Ok, sofar i play 3 hours per day and I have collected 1,120 souls with 3 days left, which means that unless I play 20 hours per day non stop in the next 3 days and spend a lot of money on kraken ammo, I don't have much chance of collecting the required souls, not to mention making 50,000 crowns on the side (of course, I can always buy the crowns with real cash, which is nice from Seafight to offer that). It is hard to earn souls if you do not know where the Mother Hulda will spawn (SF not making it easy).

As I know I will not be able to collect 6,000 souls, it would nice if Seafight offered something else to buy with these souls in the black market. Unfortunately there is nothing else my 1,120 souls can buy, which means they will go directly in waste.... :(

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  9. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

yet another impossible event
    day 1 you get lucky, do all the quests and make 1k souls. 5k souls to get
    payout is 1 soul for 2 event npc's, with 5k souls to get = 10k npc's = 2.5k a day = play for 10hrs , 250 an hour impossible!
    Forget about repeating daily quest or shooting mother, mother location not broadcast 'world wide', only locally and due to spawn counter large guilds engineer the spawning

One day devs will try and communicate with players (though given their past history...)

10. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

yep impossible to make 6k souls,, i was confident first day of event it is possible, now after spending 10 mil flares cos kraken ammo no were to buy, i reach almost half of them 6k but there is only 1 daily mission which give only 250 souls ... :(((

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  11. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

No doubt Bigpoint will be offering Souls for cash near the end in the hope that customers will purchase the intended shortfall of Souls needed to buy the design.

Clever marketing ploy, but no thanks, Greedpoint!

Another Goffrey Boycott. G*M stands for Grand-Mariner, not General-Mug.;)

Many customers are still patiently awaiting a reply to the thread below, NEVER forgotten!

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/suggestion-that-bigpoint-responds-to-this-thread.170378/

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  12. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

It'd be a great one if we had a pop up announce when the admiral came out... Can't get to shoot any if I don't even know where it pops out.

13. WannaBeBest

WannaBeBest Forum Apprentice

Add notification to admirals and this is good event

14. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

stupid, 6k is not possible. yes i did get more than 2k first day. but all stopped playing event after day 1. since most players see that its not possible to reach 6k.. so its way to much.. joke event.. plain stupid 6k.. and wft 50k crowns on top.. omfg

Bootstrap likes this.
  15. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

i personal stop makeing this event

16. frankthetank1974

:confused::confused::confused::`````( no cry :rolleyes:

17. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

relax frank

18. Price of Tome of Legends will not be changed. It is expensive, but completely achievable.

reply from a mod lmao.

yes it possibly is achievable if your lonely jobless and have a serious problem with sleeping.

hows it possible to the players that actually work. only get to play about 4-5 hours aday?

as ive allways said the only profiters on this game are the ones left and allowed to sleepwalk which has grown massivly now and seems the only way forward for those that dont. cause every1 knows that rule that you cant treat 1 diffrent to another for the same crime:eek:

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  19. frankthetank1974

I think by the fact nobody is doing this event sums up what people think of it :oops:

Lady.Wolf and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  20. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

this is not possible to reach, im retired. i can play 10-15 hours a day. but as said up in earlier posts. unless you get help with 10-15 people and they share cord where admiral spawn.. forget it.. i made 2.5k first day. but 90% of all players realised it , that its not possible to reach 6k. so they stopped playing event in 2day event.. only auto players left in the maps..

Bootstrap likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.