A Twist in Tale Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hejssa5

hejssa5 Forum Apprentice

I mean, some of my guild mates already have 5,5k souls, its not hard to get 6k souls, yes u need a big ally, but that is completely in the fate of your hands, so dont bs by saying omg i can't make it because no1 calls admiral spawns, its pretty easy to find them if u are in the biggest ally :)

2. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

omg. you really are a green horn... the bigger clan ur in. the less each player gets.. and you still need to play 24/ for 5 days.. unless you are a cheat. with bot!!

Bootstrap, Upponalle, Walleye and 2 others like this.
  3. hejssa5

hejssa5 Forum Apprentice

Well its better than getting nothing, isn't it?

4. Jasie

Jasie Forum Apprentice

nop..its easy to get the big ship if u have good 4 to 5 friends..and we all have skins now and win lot pearls with just flare ammo...so ur doing something wrong..so please check urself..good luck

and for ur info me even made the super big ship 2 times with just our group of less players...and we come from alliance which dont have even 1 island in all server...so its good event...

5. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Im not so sure how u are all making pearls off this event with flares? I have shot 96 small ships and not gotten pearls once, I have shot the big ship with the 50k free ammo i got but that is it.
    I am one of the unfortunate who did not save kraken ammo, since it is not for sale in Blackmarket this event is over for me, ty for the voucher

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

To quote you: "The tears are real." lol :D

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  7. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

All it took to turn me off this event was to read the FAQ's for this event.

By the time I had read up to the " Rewards" section I had already made up my mind to be in scrolls,
    testing guild mates up or doing anything but the event... and this includes cleaning the barn,fixin the wifes truck,
    and do it your self hernia surgery with no anesthesia.

Mixing in a Jolly Roger day along with this event was an even bigger turn off.... all that manged to accomplish was
    single digit connection speeds ( 5-7 FPS) and enough lag that scrolling was difficult.

If the object is to make people spend money.... The rewards need to be better than EP and souls !!!

I like the idea of the different designs from Bokors as the event npc's and it would have been nice
    to include the different skins from the event ships (minus the original skins gems) as part of the reward
    for shooting the smaller event ships.

8. HMS-Valiant

HMS-Valiant Forum Apprentice

Best event ever!

9. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

if your getting 5fps you need a new computer lmao

10. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Let me guess, you always have 50 fps? I don't think so! There has been so much lag it's ridiculous! You know where you can stick "New computer "!

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

So on that line of thinking the $1500 I spent getting a new computer.... I didnt get a new computer ??

Nice try.

Connection speeds of 5 fps is a common nightly occurrence on Mega America.
    F'5-ing helps some but its back to single digits again as often as 10 mins.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  12. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

The profits from this event are too much to handle! Can management dial it back in regards to rewards going forward with future events?

13. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

I dont always have 50fps but most times over 40-50 consistently. I guess your server has bad connection.

14. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

I am sorry to say that for most players in this game (including myself) this event is a big disaster and disappointment. Do not count on me to spend money on this game very soon.

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  15. -~SHARK~-

-~SHARK~- Someday Author

CurrencyRatioCompensationEvent
    Keys1 : 1Treasure chest keys
    Cursed Souls15 : 100Kraken Poison ammunition - the player need to shoot 2000k ammo to sink 1 npc and get 1 cursed soul and the compensation is 15 to 100 who did that calculation from bp?!! and based on what?
    and usually, for each and every event you have souls on payment for the players who missed the chance to get souls during the event , what happens this event no souls on payment?!!
    good luck bp with the way you run the game

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    Lady.Wolf, CaptSigSour and _RATTY_. like this.
  16. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Indeed .. Basicly i spent about 15 mil flares .made about 5.1 k souls and in return i get wot 35k kraken ammo..this is insane! I hope BP will wake up!

Lady.Wolf and CaptSigSour like this.
  17. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

ever get the feeling you`ve been had lol , most looked and stayed well clear ;)

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  18. Ŵơdėnśŵĩll

Ŵơdėnśŵĩll Forum Apprentice

worst exchange ever!

19. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

good exchange... mini event for use money only...

20. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

How is this possible? cursed souls meant to be changed to kraken ammos, but i got pumpkins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.