Abandoned Bots Again?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Planters_Peanut, Nov 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

Hello been in the 1 maps in Global Euro 6 for a while doing bonus maps and noticed the same bots running 24/7 for months now. Pretty sure maps 1/1 thru 1/4 are the same owner but running different accounts, since they are similar design except for 1/4 and same Pet. Probably went on extended holiday or forgot about them and moved on just letting them run and run and run for eternity. One of them is named for something that is supposed to keep Vampires away.

Since they are most likely abandoned and were reported on back in March should I just list them with their ID numbers to Seafight developers can attempt to deactivate, dispose them or attempt to contact the owner. Hopefully the owner's email is still active and their phone number has not been disconnected after all this time.

I should not be banned if posting in the forum the names and ID numbers of long abandoned bots should I?

2. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

1) Botts are never abandoned.
    Not sure where ya are getting the idea that botts are abandened or that the acoount is abandoned,
    thats not the case and that is not how a bot works.

2) If posting in the forums account numbers and names of people you want to accuse of cheating, isnt already against
    the rules. It should be.

I dont believe the forums were created as a place to embarrass,humiliate or make accusations about other players.

3. Do not post names, id's, or screenshots of accounts you are suspicious of, here. Please send all of your information to support. You will receive an error message, but your message will be received.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.