abaut BOT`s

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by timarpaul1, Mar 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

seren pls try play on awer server 1 hour and check haw some top event rank players akt and play and haw they go repaire only in corner area
    ty
    or ghive us a way to froze them and a secure code for players to unlock from froze

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Event rankings are de facto meaningless and nothing but "who-can-keep-his-bot-running-the-longest" rankings. It's outright stupid to reward that with design, firestorms etc.

Honest players don't stand ANY chance..

4. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

Simple answer get rid of the ranking its a fact that most top rankers are dishonest players

5. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

Well here we go again guys free BP the bots are back in force guess BP cudnt stand the thought of the honest players reaping the rewards of the shiney heaven haha i wonder if they actualy get paid to do the administration or are they people off the side walk asking for a job and this is the result as it seems they do not know how to deal with bots,if you are not going to ban them completely how about stripping thier ships down to basic

6. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

+1 thake cannons out and all the staff

7. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

and 1 thing
    after somone its banned for boting and he winn a event (lets say 10 cannons for rank 5) why thous cannons r not stripping from the player who was banned and ghiveed to the nr. 6 in rank who now will become nr. 5

babenewport likes this.
  8. Dosguru1

Dosguru1 Forum Apprentice

If you use bot/cheating then there is only one way it is out of the game forever

*LiLVIC615* and Lady.Wolf like this.
  9. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

with technology today all it requires is a programme installed that monitors log ins no human stays awake 24hrs playing a game also with this issue they are programmed to collect/shoot one source now most players do a mix when playing shiny hunting gold shooting event ships and never just go after 1 or 2 types of items over a 24hr period.. and repeat itself. the only good thing about these players is the dont shoot you but that is a small consilation. it should be caught once recieve a warning coupled with a suitable ban. caught twice lifetime ban they can change their name e-mail ect but the would have a problem continously changing their bank account so the obious answer is the bank card will link it with the player

*LiLVIC615*, Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  10. when these things only affect the players not the bank balance then you will find it will just continue. bring summut to the game that affects there bank balance and watch what actions they take lmao.

*LiLVIC615*, Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  11. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

christich your sounding good

12. Gluteous*Maximus

Gluteous*Maximus Someday Author

A further way to stop or inhibit the cheats is to block them via their IP addresses

*LiLVIC615*, Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  13. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

Bot`s shooting back nice update for them
    BP sleeping or they r not qualified or worse ????
    all thouse who useing programs looks to me they spend monney soo my opinion its BP dont sleep and they r qualified to provide the program for them
    i will asume this message no metter what but BP didnt convince me they do somthing against BOT`s
    im sorry for this game for what he become

*LiLVIC615*, Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  14. KRISTI

KRISTI Forum Greenhorn

it would be a nce thing but its not an easy job to detect the bots so dont blame bigpoint

15. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Would be nice to see all bots banned, and for good. But I guess I've come to terms with them, they've been here since the beginning of seafight and I don't ever see that changing. A ban wave here and there is nice but it doesn't really do anything tbh. Just gives botters PC a break. lol

16. titanik817

titanik817 Forum Apprentice

if not blame bp who then blame?

*LiLVIC615* and Lady.Wolf like this.
  17. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

i think we lost this fight
    BP dont care abaut players only abaut comercial

*LiLVIC615* and Lil`Wolf like this.
  18. Reflekt™

Reflekt™ Forum Apprentice

this game is Not seafight! why dont change the name to BotFight nothing will change. yes we lost this fight. i have playd for 1o years now.

and all i see is bot/cheating almost.. So Bye bye BigPoint i will let you sink your self for good now.

19. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

NEW updates 20- more slots OMG
    why dont u think to somthing to stop the BOT`s
    fair players never have a chance against Bots, who farm crowns all day
    they will never feel the crowns they spend on updates
    but fair players will

20. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

The bots have become insane on the water ever since last big update, The 13,14, and 15 maps are crazy ridden with bots everywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.