accidentally spent all my pearls on armor

Discussion in 'Help' started by §inker......, Oct 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

yesterday i accidentally spent all my pearls on armor thinking i was buying gold armor, i sent in to support to ask if we could get that purchase reversed and they responded back wanting proof, i sent the proof and is came to a stand still, i cant play because it will push the purchase order down in my log and will be harder to see. I`m not real sure what to do. thanks

2. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

If it helps, copy and paste it in a note or stickie, then it will be available when needed.

3. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

§inker If you have contacted support, you will have a ticket number, and if you have sent in the proof ie a ss of your log book, then you do not have to wait to play. That is your proof, the ticket number with attached ss

Why do you feel that it has come to a stand still, please remember that it can take a little time to resolve issues.

4. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Seren,
    I know the question was directed to Sinker and not to answer for him.

Many times after submitting a ticket Days,Weeks, and months can go by with no further
    information from support to let a person know if the issue was resolved fully.

An hour of shiny hunting or a wave a scrolls can/does create so many entries in the logbook
    a particular entry showing a return is easily lost and can be problematic to locate.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  5. §inker......

for the exact reasons 308Marksman said, well put.

6. Seren

I do not understand the comments, or the reactions to my answer. If as Sinker said he has sent proof in a support ticket, then he will still have the proof even if he adds thousands of entries to his log book. Not recieving an answer, after he has sent proof does not prevent him from playing the game.

As he has contacted support then they will need to continue to work with him, we are unable to get involved in a query sent to support.

7. §inker......

if i play and start capping and it uses some of the armor i`m out my pearls

8. elipi

elipi Forum Apprentice

remove them completely,don't equip them at all,so you save them,until they return your pearls back,it's the best you can do while you wait ...

9. santrans

santrans Forum Apprentice

I have also encountered problem like sinker ( i accidentally spent all my pearl to chainmail) and sent my query to support, but as of now there is no respond to my query it is almost 2 weeks...

10. §inker......

i`ll just cease playing and no spending money till they work it out

11. Seren

Please leave the last 4 numbers from your ticket support, and I will chase this up for you.

12. §inker......

5996 thankyou

13. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

i for one never issues with support on these things, i send my ticket then get my auto response email then about a day support staff email, then i re-write my issue adding any extra info support requested, then send and wait, this i usally expect as longer response time, as they do there thing. longest wait was about a week and day ( was a my stupidity ,buying same item,and trying to work out a fair for both sides fix ). seems more and more of these accident purchase topics in forum.

14. §inker......

i`m not talking bad about support i`ve made mistakes before and excepted them, but i spent almost 700k pearls on armor and this is the first time i`ve every asked to reverse the purchase, so i`m very new to this part.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  15. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Writing Support is never as easy as its made out to be.

When Support makes a request for more information,and the requested info is re-submitted, there is
    no confirmation to say Support even got the requested info or not.

When we were in process of tryin to recover my wifes stolen account,Support needed proof of ownership.
    It took multiple ( like 8 or 9) attempts to get those CC reciepts through the system to get them to Support.
    There were many,many pages to be re-submitted.

After speakin with the Support Contact I learned on the Support side the "ownership info" we tried several
    times to submit was being stripped from the ticket.
    Support could see my typed comments sometimes., but nothing else.Sometimes my comments were veiwable,sometimes they werent.
    Sometimes all they could see were blank pages.
    On our side all we ever got or received was a " Do not Reply Back on this E mail" or something worded very close to that on
    the request of info sent from Support.

If Support doesnt get the re submitted info... then its treated the same as if it were never sent.
    Support lets the ticket die and nothing happens.

The person with a problem doesnt know if Support got the info or not.... and just
    assumes that Support did...and assumes Support will do nothing to help.

Hope that cleared a few things up for ya, Seren

Best advice I can offer Sinker... Take screen shots and save them in a subfolder
    of your "pictures" folder.
    Create a folder in your E-mail account thats connected to SF account and
    put everything you get from SF in it, so you have any records needed for future use.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Lady.Wolf and §inker...... like this.
  16. Seren

The chainmail has been removed from your account and the pearls replaced.

Lady.Wolf and §inker...... like this.
  17. §inker......

thanks Seren

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  18. §inker......

Thanks man everything you said in the comments is what was on my mind, i remember the other time i made a mistake but it was on ammo so it wasnt to bad. i hope your stuff was worked out bud, thanks again

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  19. Seren

As this is now resolved this post will be closed.

~Closed~

Lady.Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.