Suggestion Accumulate Event Currency

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Lady.Wolf, May 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

If a lot of events have the same in game rewards, then why can't we accumulate them over multiple events?

Since we've earned them already, wouldn't this be a good idea?

For example: Souls- cursed and radiant..why not let them accumulate
    from event to event? Then maybe us lower levels can actually buy something worthwhile from the black market.

It would be more beneficial to a player who applied their efforts for rewards they can use
    rather than having unused rewards traded off for ammo or gold.

*LiLVIC615*, Lil`Wolf, Rabbid and 5 others like this.
  2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

+1

This is a great idea. When they first came out with the souls there was a long time between events that had them. Now it seems almost every event has them. It is super frustrating to never get enough of them to buy anything meaningful from the Black Market. And then to get a poor exchange for them at the end... and then getting chastised when we complain about the exchange that 'you should have bought something in the black market with them'.

3. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

An awesome idea.

Although its been suggested many many times in the past and if I am not mistaken players have
    posted several polls to support the idea as well. Its a great idea when it was previously suggested and it
    still is a great suggestion.

There are many things that can and do affect or limit the amount of time a player can take part in events and
    as well it would help the smaller boats acquire some of the skin,pets and other items,plus it would do more
    to encourage those that scroll over events, or choosing not to log in over events to take part in them.

*LiLVIC615*, Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  4. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

6. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

That's a great idea! Maybe, if they implement this, I could actually get a pet!

*LiLVIC615* and Lady.Wolf like this.
  7. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

sorry guys i disagree, i think its a terrible idea.

Let me explain myself before you all roast me down.

Every event has different ammo/items in the black market for each event.

There are many players that use bots for events, what if dragonfires came into the blackmarket for an event, then the players who have been botting all year long buy millions of dragonfires???
    This game would be right screwed up if we did this, trust me it would happen.

If BigPoint could get the botting situation under control i would totally be on your side with this suggestion, but this would only cause the exploiters to stack their ships up even more with special items to the point that noone would even be able to come close to them.

Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  8. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

I like the idea, and hope they act on it, although I do understand kyloe's point as well. The bots have the edge on everyone, free players as well as wallet or cc warriors, yet handicapping everyone in spite of the bots is just as bad.

Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  9. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

its a nice idea and I'd be all for it cause I'm a free player.... but
    from a marketing perspective this is a horrible idea (why lessen the pressure for a free player to spend money?!)

10. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

good idea, putting a couple restraints on it might make it little more feasable, lets say a currency locker that allows 500 total to be 'stored' for next event. this gives small-normal players the ability to start from beginning event with lets say a polished buff, instead of buying first to get there profits. worrying about players hoarding souls for that 'specific item' , is unrealistic, 1) most og the time item ammo have limit caps now, 2) the player carrying over there souls, will get the stock they desire no matter 3)larger ships this really wouldnt affect other then wining designs sooner,
    they alrdy carry souls over some time , it should also be taxed when removing, 5 pearl a soul or what

Corsair_Bill, Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  11. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Guess BP SF couldn't answer this thread..I wonder if they even take the time to look at what we're posting?:cool:o_O

Lil`Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.