Suggestion Add Local Server time on the footer.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ, Jul 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ

яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ Forum Apprentice

Hello,

this is a simple suggestion, doesn't take much to implement and saves me time from calculating time or googling it. Also when I go to check another server I might not know what's the local time there, so this would be nice to have.

Something like this:
    [​IMG]

It can also be put on the right of the username, right above the User ID, or anywhere really, as long as it's put somewhere.

Thanks.

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I do not disagree with your suggestion, I am just letting you know that currently the easiest way to see the Server Time, is just to sink a NPC/Monster or collect a shiny then view the time in the logbook, that way you won't have to google it or try work it out :)

-Arky

3. яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ

яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ Forum Apprentice

I will admit that I did not think of that :p. But you have to log on the chart for that to happen, and you might do that on your main server, but there are also others where you have to use a sloop to sink a Rackham :p

But still, your suggestion is valid xD

4. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.