Addition to the Spy

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Destruction, May 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Good afternoon,

I had an idea which I think would be greatly appreciated by all players, and easy to implement.

The idea is simply a button to remove a player from the spy list, without having to remove them all. Very often I find myself with 15-20 different players in my spy list and just a few ticked. If I have got my Battle Points off one, I want to take them off the list but the only way to do this is to clear them all, which is rarely ideal. I am sure there are many players who feel this way, and it could be sorted by simply adding another button to just remove that one player from the spy.

Additionally, a similar request that may be a little more difficult to implement but would be greatly appreciated by the community I am sure, would be to add a way that you could tick certain members from a guild spy, and move the desired ones into the regular spy. For example, I could be looking for a group of 5 players I was fighting. If I was to spy their guild, I could tick the members I was looking for and have them transferred to the spy page as just the 5 of them. This could be taken either further so as not to remove your spies when moving to the guild spy screen, allowing you to do this to make a few guilds simultaneously.

A brief summary follows:
    • Add a button to remove individual players from the Spy.
    • Add a feature to allow you to tick members on the Guild Spy and transfer them all to the Player Spy.
    • Remove the feature where the spy list is cleared when switching between Player Spy and Guild Spy.
    I hope these features help everybody out and make the spying process a little more player-friendly and controlled.

Many thanks,

~Des

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Brilliant improvements to the Spy. I agree with every point.

+1

-Arky

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  3. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

+1. Love the ideas, Des.

Would like to add: Players I have moved into the Spy areas no longer deleted upon log out. I want to keep them there, just like my friends/mates list. I don't want to sit in Safe Haven and repopulate the list, daily. I don't want to spend Pearls to place the same names into the areas over and over again. Let me have the option if I want to delete them, or not.

4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Here here +1

5. ~JB~

~JB~ Forum Apprentice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.