Again server issues Global 1/2

Discussion in 'Help' started by nεмo™, Sep 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nεмo™

nεмo™ Forum Greenhorn

Server doesnt work again on Global 1/2. fix this

2. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Restart finished still same lag, i really don't know whith what kind of ppl seafight works. For more than 5 days we have lag but none from your side care about it. Only thing you care is about the money ppl are paying you, every 2 weeks new package, cannons, new stupid things added on the game, but never think about it how to make more enjoyable. From the moment you added market to the gameplay page i knew it will be always laggy as it is.

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

you been complaining like its something new for the whole week. bigpoint may or may not be doing work behind the scenes on it. it's no secret that players are not kept in the loop about such matters, I wouldn't be suprised if the moderators are not kept in the loop about it either. we're just gonna have to suck it up. there's not much more that can be said to be honest other than nobody likes the lag and it's major impact but if it really bothers you that much either simply take a break or do what millions of other people did when it went pay to win, and that's just save your money and quit completely :)

4. murph2008

murph2008 Forum Apprentice

turnip's answer is no help. Instead of telling players to take a break or leave, the responsibility is on seafight to fix the issues. Players have spent either time or money or both on buffs, crews, equipment, etc. and shouldn't have to walk away from that.

5. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

don't get me wrong, I dislike it also, so much so I put a feedback report on google reviews advising new players to not join the game. but it's not suprising the issues are not being dealt with, I'll be honest and say they're not getting dealt with anytime soon. it is literally better to just stop playing.

6. {NL3}

{NL3} Forum Apprentice

ai play 10 minutes sea fight dan finisch.aim logg uit, aim logg in en 59 procent its all ai can

7. global 3 4 5 unplayable also at 20 ships in map

8. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

All your feedback has been forwarded to the appropriate people

~Closed~

Seren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.