Feedback Al'Mahareen Content

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Swift, Sep 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Al'Mahareen Content

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Al'Mahareen content.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Whats the point in leaving feedback ? Been doing it for years and was wondering why.

3. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

i finish yesterday before restart on 8clock my quest and today and now i cant see the daily quest

2019-09-26 06:35:23
    You received 4375000 EP (experience points).
    You received 100 x Safanad coin.
    You received 1 x Small Gems.

4. ki!!erka_CZ

ki!!erka_CZ Forum Greenhorn

Swift how i can leave feedback ? Game stuck for two days, nobody fixing...

5. nεмo™

nεмo™ Forum Greenhorn

Pls learn how to develop you're game all day this game is stuck

6. I did same finisied quest and started the test on 25th my time I received 1 x Small Gem.
    On 26th the daily quest did not re-set, Swift said would re-set next day on 27th at noon.
    On 27th I indeed was able to do daily quest, seems when I went back and checked logbook it showed quest done on 26th not 25th because this server 7 hours ahead of my time so it was 25th here but 26th on server not sure if that's your issue check logbook and see if why.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  7. Kualeppi

Kualeppi Forum Greenhorn

the lamp defence buff needs to be nerfed a little. it's way way way overpowered. got 483 pains on using marauder/bloodlust combo with hailstorms and hit an opponent using the defence buff for 72k crit. it's stupidly overpowered

The*Defiant and Vippussуcаt like this.
  8. nεмo™

nεмo™ Forum Greenhorn

lamp is ******** really enemy just put this you make 25 k damage adn they shoot you ez 150k

9. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Personally think their should be some sort of notification for the Escape Dj'inn raid map? its stupid to know whats happening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.