Alright, I've had enough! I dare you Bp to answer!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Lady.Wolf, May 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

We have an event, big time lag..then you put another event on the same time..
    You say that the "Bot problem" is under control..THEN why did I just chain a bot who keeps stealing Dragon Eggs!!????

I haven't spent money anymore cuz we only "RENT" everything! I farm and do scrolls for pearls and you can't run a program to get rid of these arses??????

Do we need to train your programmers to run a scan for bots??? Yes, I'm ranting because this has gone too far!

Are players THAT lazy that they have to steal every cotton pickin' time!????

I dare you Bigpoint to answer this question..not the mods..the staff of Bigpoint to give a straight answer for ONCE!! Please do not close!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Thank you Grahinho. This is getting sickening...we work hard for pearls and this is what's happening! That's why I don't buy Anything!

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  3. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

The other day i saw like 4 bots on same map 1 picking chests 2 shooting npcs and the other shooting eggs...wasnt even looking out for bots... didnt take long to find out tho...every event same thing

4. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

LADY you tell truth bp will closed this when them see it and if them answer you think will be new ww3.I Am put this photo from our server all map have 2 3 4 players on bot cant find eggs nothing all day them on map and money sf dont doing nothing only whant to see how much them will contine this *edit* game evry weeek them put only stuff for real money *edit* hapend to this game when players stop buy. them will shut game down please dont buy nothing from bp

Last edited by moderator: May 28, 2018
  5. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Funny I just crossed this thread, cause I'm laughing right now at how many bots there are.

I Was just fighting a player for about 20-30 min, we were 1v1ing and he was trash talking me etc etc. I took a break and came back an hour later. So for fun I decided to see if i could find him again, there he was in 13/1 and to my surprise he didn't shoot back. I thought that's odd, 60 minutes ago he was trash talking under light about how I won't get any more sinks on him.

And then it hit me. No armor on, won't shoot back, same pattern over and over. Oh.. hes botting drakir and nests, what a surprise.... not. ;)

Then it crossed my mind, how many freaking players aren't botting? Like 12? lool, sigh.

It's actually funny how bad the botting has become.

So I hope the update coming is great, because I've lost all motivation to play anymore.

1) Everyone is botting
    2) I have level 4 doomhammers that I spent an arse load of money on and I had to hit a buccaneer's bounty to get the cabin boys to stay competitive, or else I would have a long reload.

6. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Well???

babe-newport likes this.
  7. KIBIRA$

KIBIRA$ Forum Apprentice

yes many bots on 13-14 and 15 map :D

Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  8. Walleye

Walleye Forum Apprentice

I dry docked my boat a long time ago and thought I'd see if the game just had a memorial page but see it is still on life support just barely before they pull the plug. Same issues. Just a friendly reminder since life is way too short to waste. definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Enjoy a wonderful summer! I know I will! :)

Lady.Wolf, Rabbid and Lil`Wolf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.