Ancient Uprising Event

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Apr 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Ancient Uprising Event

The Ancient Uprising event features the following:

- 3 event ships (1 normal and 2 admirals)
    - 4 event quests (3 normal and 1 daily)
    - A new design: “Bone Crusher”

The event starts at 12 noon on 12th April and ends at 12 noon on 15th April.

The Ancient Uprising Event is a small shoot event where you can hunt three event ships, Drakir Zorn, Drakir Yagath and Tomb Creeper, on sea. The Tomb Creeper and Drakir Yagath are admiral ships and will spawn after a certain number of Drakir Zorn `s (for Drakir Yagath) and Drakir Yagath´s (for Tomb Creeper) have been sunk.

You need to use elite ammunition against all the event ships.

Rewards

- Drakir Zorn: Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with Pearls and Kraken Poison ammunition.

- Drakir Yagath: Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with Pearls.

- Tomb Creeper: Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with Pearls.
    The Player who inflicts the most damage has a chance to receive Hour Glasses, Teleportation’s, Dragonfires or Dragonfires level 2 and additionally there is chance to receive Pearls or a small chance to receive the new Design “Bone Crusher”.

Kraken Poison ammunition causes more damage against all event ships.

You can accept quests by speaking to Clara Murray (on the safe haven). There are 3 normal quests and 1 daily quest.

The daily quest is reset each day at 12 noon (Local Server Time).

The new “Bone Crusher” ship design has the following gems:

- Brilliant Rose Quartz +11,5% Hit probability
    - Unblemished Coral +22% Critical damage
    - Unblemished Azurite + 44% HP repair value, +11% HP repair speed
    - Unblemished Lapislazuli +110,000 Hit points

Event Ranking Rewards

RankReward
    1.1 x Bone Crusher (Fallback: 25,000 Crowns)
    5 x Firestorm cannon level 3
    5 x Doomhammer cannon level 3
    1 x Gemini bonus map
    2 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    2. - 5.1 x Bone Crusher (Fallback: 25,000 Crowns)
    3 x Firestorm cannon level 3
    3 x Doomhammer cannon level 3
    1 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    1 x Aries bonus map
    6. - 10.1 x Bone Crusher (Fallback: 25,000 Crowns)
    2 x Firestorm cannon level 3
    2 x Doomhammer cannon level 3
    1 x Aquarius bonus map
    11. - 50.1 x Firestorm cannon level 3
    1 x Doomhammer cannon level 3
    1 x Aquarius bonus map
    1 random2 x Firestorm cannon level 3
    1 x Taurus bonus map
    4 random1 x Taurus bonus map

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Quests

Souvenir Stall

Start At: Clara Murray

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 6 Drakir Zorn

End At:
    Clara Murray

[​IMG]

Rewards:
    2,000 x ELP
    2,000 x Pearls

Description:
    Oh, hello there. My sexy Rexie and I have been planning our next venture and have decided that a life on the open seas is simply not as exciting as opening a gift shop. Who wouldn’t want a set of replica Inya stones, Black Toll bells or even some exciting Drakir mementos. Although the person who sold those to us said they ‘came at a price!’ What can that be?

Shopping Channel

[​IMG]

Task:
    Inflict 10,000,000 damage to Drakir Yagath

End At:
    Clara Murray

[​IMG]

Rewards:
    3,500 x ELP
    3,500 x Pearls

Description:
    Well, while Rexie is taking one of his week-long comfort breaks I must tell you of the surprise I have in store for him. The same trader returned with these strange runes, telling me if I placed them on golems, made of clay, I could have a whole new workforce to help create the knick-knacks for the shop. It also appears they can self-replicate, which sounds good doesn’t it?

Creepshow

[​IMG]

Task:
    Inflict 14,000,000 damage to Tomb Creeper

End At:
    Clara Murray

[​IMG]

Rewards:
    5,500 x ELP
    5,500 x Pearls

Description:
    Hmmm. I think things may have got a little out of control, as these golems seem to be recreating themselves instead of the items I need for the shop. The whole affair is causing Rex to have his problems ‘raising the sail’, if you know what I mean. Seems that the source of our supplies was the Tomb Creeper, who has turned out to be a real rogue trader.

Everything Must Go!

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 4 Drakir Zorn
    Inflict 5,500,000 damage to Drakir Yagath
    Inflict 8,500,000 damage to Tomb Creeper

End At:
    Clara Murray

[​IMG]

Rewards:
    8,000 x ELP
    8,000 x Pearls

Resets:
    12 noon

Description:
    Perhaps the shop business isn’t for us. Whilst those awful Drakir and the Tomb Creeper seem to be obsessed with our business – they simply can’t handle our success – but now all the golems have disappeared into the ocean. Still, I’m sure they’ll turn up eventually and offer no resistance to anyone, don’t you agree?

helmuth42 likes this.