Ancient Uprising!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Ancient Uprising!

Ahoy pirates,

Please let us know your feedback about the Ancient Uprising!

Please be sure to follow all forum rules and off topic comments as well as complaints will be removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Iversen

Iversen Forum Greenhorn

As usual you don't think about the smaller players. Grasping on to the remaining players, in an attempt to milk them as much as possible before shutting the game down.

Riker(NZL) and LeaKed like this.
  3. 乂_VoiKy_乂

乂_VoiKy_乂 Forum Apprentice

no amo in black market ..

4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

Seren , we would like to see kraken ammo in black market , thanks

buppingfish and Tylersgma1999 like this.
  5. MickeyBow

MickeyBow Forum Connoisseur

The thing that surprises me the most is that you make such a big deal out of the rewards people might get if they rank high enough. The fact of the matter remains that the biggest boats win all of the rewards every time. BP does absolutely nothing for the smaller players. This event is just another joke to try to get players to use their CC before shutting this fiasco down. This is not to mention the fact that no matter what people spend, this game is unplayable due to the LAG and the glitches that does not get fixed until the event is over!

6. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

If you want players to actualy do the event then BP must give them a way to get ammo without haveing to resort to buying them with money,i for one will not be buying the ammo when i have pearls to get them from black market

7. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

For all those who cry about not being able to buy ammo with pearls.
    Event is a joke!

Small NPCs are good, decent spawn rate! +1 on that one BP
    Medium Amiral ship, is horrible, minimum profit, but decent spawn rate +/-
    Big Admiral ship, COMPLETE ... Spawns every 3h, has 200 mil (I think) And players take out around 10k pearls each.

I must say event ranking rewards seem decent, if you manage to get top 10 :D haha

It's "small shoot event", which in other words mean, go back to you life and forget about this 3 days long event.

8. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

has the event started already??

9. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

i wonder were we get ammo,otherwise this event is over for some people before it started :(

10. [RAM]-AxTd-

[RAM]-AxTd- Forum Apprentice

Anyone knows what does the quests give ?

11. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Looks like another fun event killed by that 3 letter word..... LAG !!!

Startin to think havin my paycheck froze/held is a good thing.
    No extra money in .... Means no money to/for Sea Fight.

Riker(NZL) likes this.
  12. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Tried the event, seen that i was loosing pearls rather than profiting then logged out.

really bad event. no ammo on black market, nothing in black market, no event ships to win. boring.

13. ☆Lucaaas☆

☆Lucaaas☆ Forum Apprentice

No Ammo in Black Market makes the event irrelevant.

14. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Please explain to me how how anyone would Pay to play this event, at the current moment Mega America server is lagging to the point of being un-playable.
    The last couple of events were un-playable due to the sever lag, if this is any indication, and the current lag we are experiencing, why would you have $$$ driven event unless you have taken steps to update your servers.

*Wonder* and ·єviłωαყѕ· like this.
  15. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

I know what u mean...this is torture....

16. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

im getting sick of tired of this another event with lag Its ridiculous cant even play the lovely game. makes me wanna quit the Superb game

Last edited by moderator: May 2, 2017
  17. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

last event was good except for the usual lag. this is one i call a scroll event. see u when this event is over. i'm going to my scrolls.

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  18. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

no p ammo to buy . . makes it extremely difficult to work this event, my boat's just not strong enough for the 30k hit damage off the event boats, guess i'll be sitting this event out . . won't even mention the lag, which is pretty awful

Grand-mariner™ and bodean like this.
  19. dropedship

dropedship Someday Author

The Drakir Zorn spawn rate could be improved and would have been nice to of had a pop up with the map spawn of the admirals.

I feel there should have been the option to purchase kraken ammo with pearls, however I'm not too worried as we have just had an event whereby players were able to acquire millions of Burning Ice ammo for Pearls!

Not every event is going to be great. Use this time to do scrolls, sink people who are doing the event or spend it with Family!

In regards to the lag issue, I feel for those players effected.

_RATTY_. and flafighter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.