Armada of the Dead

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death-Only

Death-Only Forum Greenhorn

what kind of gems does Oak pet have ?

2. Daboyzz!

Daboyzz! Someday Author

anyone got info on the pets???

3. 0406776

0406776 Forum Apprentice

it sucks that the admiral is only place for pearls is the admiral so many people go to not many pearls off each time you shoot it so will burn through alot of teleports

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I have previously made a thread showing the pets and their gems for as much as I could find out. Here is that post, and you can look up the pets there:
    https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/pets.168523/

I can not guarantee that these are 100% correct though.

-Arky

5. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

Tihis ny item we have now to by from market this comming was aktuelt after event to ?

6. -~GRIM~-

-~GRIM~- Forum Greenhorn

what gems do the pets have?

7. daggerstip

daggerstip Forum Apprentice

why is it every event, the major npc, the same group of people can hit it, move about freely and most of us smaller guys get instant freeze when we get near the ship with out getting even 1 shot off? and even worse is the big npc is sunk in 2 mins, it is sunk by the time you sail to it. unless the ship spawns right in from of you, you have no chance hitting it, let alone finishing damage quest, been trying over 4 days, not one shot on it. another event i'm going to skip and just shiny hunt and scroll. oh well, maybe next event lag will be fixed.

8. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

at the lag is biss :oops::oops::oops:

9. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

10. frankthetank1974

I would guess not or it would of been there same time as the rest

11. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

No, it looks like the Polished Muzzles, Barricaded Top Deck and Smokescreen have been left out of the Black Market this event. Wait until next time or buy them with Competitor Coins is all I can suggest.

12. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

It may be the case that we get additional items in the Black Market at the start of phase 2, however that is just a possibility and I have no information to say that this is the case.

-Arky

13. yzer_man

yzer_man Someday Author

haven't seen one "Fat Jaques" yet. Can't complete quest. if they do spawn they are impossible to spot with 3,000 players there shooting everything...maybe multiple spawns on multiple maps of Merciless Admiral??? No, makes too much sense....

gure55 likes this.
  14. frankthetank1974

events should be smaller multipule ships that give pearls not one big one the lag a profit are well ...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

15. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

the fat Jacques do spawn, I actually saw one, but it died as fast as it popped up, with as many boats crowding in to shoot the event there is no way for anyone to actually complete the quest calling for them unless they are first on the scene shooting . . could it be possible for the fat Jacques to be spawned elsewhere on a map when the admiral is being shot? this way one might have the chance to shoot them? just a wee suggestion

Bisdak likes this.
  16. Madam_Pirate

Madam_Pirate Forum Apprentice

I keep having the event quests "Disappear", I get the quest, shoot the event ship, quest shows as complete, I head to Safe Haven and I have NO QUEST to turn in. Really, really frustrating, and to say the lag is horrible is an understatement.

17. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

one quest repeatable every hour
    · one quest repeatable every day (24 hours from start)
    if u pass the one hour time the quest will end up/reset.

U must check all time on the sea screen under quests tab if the quest is still active!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  18. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

I have same problem :/

19. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

It can be done, just shoot right away when it comes from admiral, i takes many tries unfortunately :/

20. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Not only 1 hour dissapear!If you lock ship out,it dissapears also.
    If BP had a problem for our benefit,you can be sure they had fixed in 5 min!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.