Armada of the Dead

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. America

America Active Author

Lost connection tonight so can not play. The rewards do not pay me to shoot event ships. While I like some of the sale items, not seeing any advantage to playing this event.

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

That is not a misprint, you can, as your fellow pirates have said, earn Cursed souls from these NPCs. However, this is a chance, not every Event Ship will provide you with souls.

There is no way in which these designs can be earned. Sounds like a good idea for the Idea Pool & Suggestions section though! ;)

Swift

GoDie and The*Defiant like this.
  3. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

4. Swift

Ahoy,

This is an old event quest from last years version of this event and is no longer available. It is simply a visual error which can be ignored and will have no impact on your game-play or quest-lines.

Swift

5. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

swift any chance we can get other buffs e.g smoke screen and polished muzzle and possibly bloodlusts in market please

6. Swift

Ahoy,

This feedback as well as the rest in this thread has been forwarded, whether these buffs will be placed in the Black Market though I could not say. This is down to the decision of the Game Designers.

Swift

Tylersgma1999 and GoDie like this.
  7. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

event is rubbish

8. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

yay!
    -> cabin boys
    I r content -- as for the event, I've read through the FAQ and am not impressed.

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  9. °jmok°

°jmok° Forum Apprentice

2nd phase rewards are absolutely a joke. Nobody is going to shoot undead ships and maps are going to be full of them and we all know the lag that comes with a map full of aggressive npc.

*edit - non english, please translate your logbook if you are posting it in the forum*

really, sometimes your game designers should use a bit of common sense

Last edited by moderator: Jul 28, 2018
  10. Swift

Ahoy,

There is only a chance that these NPCs will change into the Undead version when they reach 50% HP, some will change, some will not.

Swift

11. Kosova***

Very good shoot 6mil hp after get no rewards, because im not gonna shoot another 18mil zombie Marcelle!(If you shoot 6mil+18mil=24mil and reward 60k-80k pearls)

12. killcrazy

killcrazy Forum Apprentice

so far they have all changed, i'll keep trying but think my patience will wear thin if they keep doing it, thanks for reply

13. Kosova***

Just imagine i had an event quest to shoot 13 mil of Graceful Marcelle i shoot it and no rewards because the npc's changed into "zombie" mode!

14. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

I think it is the damage that gets counted if u damaged the graceful u will get the dmg.

15. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

Anyone could post the logs of what differnet reward they got from shooting the 2nd phase NPC's

16. micmort

micmort Forum Apprentice

From my danish logbook:

*edit - non english, please translate your logbook if you are posting it in the forum*

Last edited by moderator: Jul 28, 2018
    The*Defiant likes this.
  17. America

America Active Author

Ammo and keys seem very expensive this event. Rewards from event chest can be good, but mostly get 29 iron harpoons???? Need ammo and still rewards do not pay out. I like the split ammo but still out of ammo and will most likely just do daily quest. Will say its a challenging event.

18. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I swear the this events payouts get worse and worse every year!!!!

I love it, the bp team is so lazy that they just keep recycling these garbage events, the only change is the reduction in the payouts.

Rabbid and GoDie like this.
  19. Swift

Ahoy,

You are only supposed to get 1 Repeatable Quest per Day, this is by design. As mentioned in the
    Armada of the Dead 2018 Event FAQ:
    Meaning that for each phase, there are 5 Quests and 1 Daily Quest.

Swift

20. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

It's nice that the Cabin Boys are up for purchase again --- the limit is a smart way of getting ppl to stay active, ie active during the Blackmarket so as to purchase them.

And that's pretty much all that I can say for this event.. as nothing can be shot with Hollow ammo -> (yes, such players actually still exist!)

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.