Ask the Producer

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by AnneDieuleVeut, May 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

New features mean fast shoot cannon like fire! that is available for money? We pay for it. Bigpoint also need to pay for severs available for maintain it features.Never try to removed old one and drop reason on new features."Be smart developing team".

2. dec-21-_Gr

dec-21-_Gr Forum Greenhorn

Greedings,
    so removing cabin boys was not a smart move to force us buy the new cannons, because i ve heared a lot of players say and including me that, i m not gonna buy anything from the game anymore, i cant spend money in the game and after some months Bigpoint could make the doomhammers (for example) i buyed useless, and lets not forget doomhammers costs were like 1,20 euros for 1 cannon level 0 if i m not mistaken so removing the cabin boys you just made useless of the doomhammers many players buyed with hundred or even thousands euros. so get your marketing team to think of ways to actually make us want the new cannons (that most of players want and would buy because its a strong cannon with fast reload time so there is no point to the whole cabin boys thing) not force us buy them. have a good day.

3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

apart from if you pay cash for them :oops: people you know your customers thoses keeping you in a job are not stupid :rolleyes:

in other words steal what people have allready paid for and make them pay again ...cough cough :oops::oops:

look at it this way ....new cannons that shoot faster ....random timing ? or a devious plan set in motion ,next step remove the cabin boys (apart from in payment ) .
    as a few guys have said in the above posts , just a low low low move to fleece us out of money ..nice try my money goes elsewhere ;)

Last edited by moderator: May 26, 2018
  4. TwistedlyCute

TwistedlyCute Forum Apprentice

In Fact if it is the problem why the game lags if it is the reason of cabin boys, i guees you should unmerge the servers back again like they was and never would lag the game no more wasn't the reason of cabin boys 5.5 reload is terrible, why the players purchase doms for not using them now?? i dont even understand this game Without PVP This game is nothing most of players were quiting. where they will do the game just puting every stuff with purchase nothing free Im Done playing!

*LiLVIC615*, Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  5. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

oh and has the npc damage or reload times been reduced ???? towers haven`t like i say a low handed and dirty trick to make people pay to play ( even more than they do now ) .
    hows about delete the kraken map that junk has never worked from day one and no body uses due to it been garbage . also the destroyed rankings delete the lot badges hall of fame etc etc .... im sure this with free up space ;) and last but least stop bringing out junk nobody wants needs or likes .....Problem solved :)

6. ali-ağa

ali-ağa Forum Greenhorn

when I shoot I remove 18,000
    when they shoot me they remove 160,000
    it's too much the difference between who pay and who not
    it should be 5,000 / 6,000 the difference
    no 130,000
    and now
    with the next update
    they can give 2/3 hits in the time that you give them 1 hit

P.S.:
    It's a week that this thread started
    Where are Jan's answers?

7. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

soo takeout cabin boys as an this will stop lag or reduce exponentially..well same as the rest of the game didnt work

not only we have to bare with extreme lag but also when there's no lag everything takes longer to shoot in addition we have to use more healing items or spend more time reppin cus you genius producer did not in anyway reduce damage/reload speed in npc's why is it everytime the game needs something changed to fix a problem its always us the players that have to the pay consequences?(game is expensive enough as it is).Is it not about time you fix lag an issue long before server merge-firestorms-etc? really poor plannin removing cabin boys without a plan to bring something to replace it in a short term time

8. nitsua24

nitsua24 Forum Greenhorn

In case you have any questions on current or upcoming decisions, feel free to post them within this thread. I’ll try to check by every once in a while to answer them.

Jan"

Try and check by once in awhile ??????, (How about now ), Who's Paying you Jan,, this is ludicrous

9. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Well game lags so bad in the nights that you dont even notice the lack of cabin boys, so all remains the same.

10. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

You gotta make up your mind.

1) Remove cabin boys and don't bring them back.

2) Bring them back under pirates and stop putting them in payment buccaneers market.

Yes we can get 14 days for free but to get to 28 days we need to buy bucaneer's packs. For me and other customers who already have high level cannons, we are forced to buy one of the packs to compete with others who have spent on the buccaneer's packs. 40% reload for 14 days.

You said that removing cabin boys was a step towards new content and that having them in game was holding you back, then why all of a sudden are they in payment market? How do you expect anyone to believe what you've said? Like come on.

Lil`Wolf and BB-56 like this.
  11. ΜΔĐŞŁ

ΜΔĐŞŁ Forum Greenhorn

Keep them for the ones who still don't have enough talents and castles, remove them for the ones who are full. Or simply don't and keep them like before. If you think that new features will bring new players some will give up playing and paying. Every place, stablishment, house, restaurant, game, etc etc who arrives to a point that has a lot of items and a lot of things people start to leave and search for a "home" enviroment. A well known fast food restaurant had to close stores due to the fact that there was a lot of things to choose, a lot of menus. A well know toy store has become bankrupt due to the same fact. Think about it. Seafight now is just paying to play almost diary, a lot of cannons, a lot of vodoo things, medalions, maps, it's becoming impossible to play, we don't need news, we need a fair game.

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  12. CSS_Shenandoah

CSS_Shenandoah Forum Apprentice

I think everything in this game from now on should cost real money, even hollows and gold sails. At least then BP could be honest with itself.

13. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

Holy Tom cruise finally complaints are read and taken into consideration.At least i'll keep kind of interested in this game till next update.Hey Mr Producer do take into consideration skills are expensive and not everyone has tons of crystals hoarded so go easy on new skills area pretty pls?

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  14. AnneDieuleVeut

AnneDieuleVeut Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We changed the subject of this thread into "Ask the producer" because the cabin boys are back in the game for a while again. We still keep this thread open so that you can post your questions and comments concerning other topics as well and discuss it with our producer.

Cheers

AnneDieuLeVeut

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  15. Oddy

Oddy Forum Apprentice

Might as well ask if they read:

Can we get a close peek what is coming for the next update? Quite many of us would like to see what is going to come and how the update is going to change the game's skill system point.

EDIT: And if any possibility, can we give our thoughts on it before you release it?

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  16. AnneDieuleVeut

AnneDieuleVeut Community Team Team Seafight

Sure, we are always looking forward to your feedback and are taking it into consideration for updates and events. There will be an open beta as soon as the update is ready to be presented. :) And there will also be the chance to adapt it according to constructive feedback from our community.

Lil`Wolf and Rabbid like this.
  17. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Hey,

As we can ask the Producer about different questions now, not just cabin boys, I have four things i'd like to know:
    1. Will the Skills be linked with the Presets? So we don't need to reset our skills each time.
    2. Are the skills going to change or will they be the same ones we have currently?
    3. Are Guild Island Benefits going to be updated/improved anytime soon? These have not been improved since islands were first introduced.
    4. Are you planning to add any additional content in the near future for the Fenghuang Region? As many players stopped using this area after levelling.
    Thanks for your time,
    Arky

18. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

bp will take away to sell back same old story .

The*Defiant and Lil`Wolf like this.
  19. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

What is this Technical Limitations? You don't really think the players are a bunch of technical dummies? We are well aware of Memory and processing speed and the limits associated with usage there of. There are many routines and subroutines that are using memory that are corrupted and at best are partially, if at all, useable player game features. Edit Flooding with game features does not improve game play and probably not the bottom line.

Insulting

Last edited by moderator: May 26, 2018
    frankthetank1974 and Lil`Wolf like this.
  20. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

which is why they should shut down for a week or so. so that the programers can make sure all the 1's and 0's are in the right places

Lil`Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.