Ask the Producer

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by AnneDieuleVeut, May 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

A Footnote: I did notice that the Cabin Boys are **more expensive now**! I have the 25% discount and I used to could buy 14 of them for 7,000 pearls. Not any more! Hey - let's just add more Skills and Castle Levels and change everything so that we have to pay more cash to get back to where we previously were (remember the cannon-reloader debacle)? (Oh yeah...they already did these things)!:mad::mad::mad:

Lil`Wolf, grahinho and Lady.Wolf like this.
  2. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

then why is it on many many ts`s after players names it says ... `for sale` enlighten me :oops: everyone is tired of your cheap underhanded acts ,maybe it is better for seafight if bigpoint stood down and let a real company run this current constant charade ;)

3. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

The number of boats for sale is not limited to TS's .... There are sites dedicated to the sale of accounts.
    That number of sites is growing very quickly too.

My Google- Fu is strong. Very strong.

So strong I was able to track an account hacker to the Province of the Country
    he resides in.
    He was good.... I was better.

Almost willing to bet $100 he was vomiting for 20 mins after reading his
    e mail.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  4. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

wish people would lower their money spent in SF till they fixed lag..bet having lvl 5 dooms is a beast but spending 2-3 grands or more for cannons that you dont get to use half the time? to much money to little reward having restricted opportunities to take advantage of your paid for items same with time limited buffs we spend time-money but they never get extended for period of time game is unavailable.Also seems only common on mega america server.Guess the reason could very well be its the most active server should be to yours and ours both best interest (since if its the most active server its probably your bigger income);Do something to at the very least ease the issue and not be a daily problem anymore.Its gets worse during events...sometimes its 2 times in a day unless you got all day to play this that really cuts your play time.And only just sometimes issue is adressed fast and servers are re-started in a reasonable time.And all you come up with its because of cabin boys next time you can blame it on trump cus why not.

I guess it looks like a rant but who doesnt feel this way after all every new update seems to take something away that we have to pay to regain the advantages we had before and every promise of "fixing lag" or reduce it just leads to the next.

If you need a question could very well be until when we will have to deal with this non-sense Lag problem? is it even a priority? why not keep players updated on this issue so we feel there's something actually beeing done about it? why not extend buff's times;event's time or compensate us at all?

I like freebies just like anyone but this is not about gettin something, but to make up to players for all the items they couldnt fully enjoy because of a poor game management.Last question i have is why such a distant relationship with customers? Moderators say time and time again they are not BP employees only volunteers leaving us no direct link to you nor any of the people behind the game wether it is for feedback-questions about new or to come content (also shows in SF bible directly depending on Moderators and players; A very usefull part of the forum if not the most) or like in this case the adreesing of game problems.

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Agreed 1,000%!

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  6. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

a new skill tree £$£$£ hows about EDIT :eek::oops::oops::oops:;)

Inappropriate Comment

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2018
  7. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

If you put @ before the username, they get a notification and will be more likely to see it. @AnneDieuleVeut

8. *LiLVIC615*

*LiLVIC615* Forum Apprentice

Where's Jan?

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  9. Iwannabetheguy

Iwannabetheguy Dev Team Team Seafight

Here!

10. Iwannabetheguy

1. We are working together with the infrastructure teams on solving the lag issues on the US instances. Unfortunately, this is not a code related problem, as we would be able to fix this much easier, but it is a problem rooted in the US datacenter that we are currently backtracking. Hopefully you don't have to wait that much longer until the issues have been resolved.

2. The forum is owned by the moderators and community managers. They are making sure, that all information from the forum is distributed to the team. Myself or other team members usually use other channels for dierect communication (like Discord).

Your Seafight Producer

11. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

so why are you bringing a new skill tree out to cost us more money instead of just leaving the cabin boys in or are you just that greedy replacing the same thing just increasing the price extreamely???

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and *LiLVIC615* like this.
  12. Oddy

Oddy Forum Apprentice

Kinda weird it is that you said fast shooting caused some of that lag (which I personally and maybe no one else here believes) and now you return that fast shooting in another form.
    Contradicting yourselves right here.

There could have been more alternative answers:
    You could have implemented reload speed as more dmg or reducing NPC damage/health.
    We'll see what you bring up to the table when the test server opens.

Lil`Wolf and *LiLVIC615* like this.
  13. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

@Iwannabetheguy About shooting and lag, wouldn't help the situation if you guys removed the hydraspawn from the game and modified fire drake to not spawn those circles? Im glad admiral quintors are out for good, but there is more to be done about annoying and resource consuming npcs.

14. Iwannabetheguy

Never said that it causes lag. As soon as the reload time is lower as the server tick, we will see problems occuring, that e.g. players will be sunk in a combat situation, even if they should have survive the situation (just one of the problems from the list).

Your Seafight Producer

15. Hi @Iwannabetheguy ,

I need an answer for my message please who is in page 2

Because I'm a little the translator for the french forum and gamers want to know :D

Have a nice week :)

16. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Would this be related to or from certain filters that are Government mandated ??

I cant help but notice that it would seem the lag is at its worst when there has been cyber attack alerts.

17. Iwannabetheguy

If you can maybe can state the question in your post, I would be happy to answer it. :)

Your Seafight Producer

18. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

I wasnt actually going to write here again but i do it for hobby lol nah im just kinda fed up with the lag and bugs again

Well i dont wanna sound btchy but if lag was just a couple months old issue i guess we could just live with it and give you guys a break or chance to fix it but i know it to be a lot older than that it was here past year and danm it may even be older than that too but at least and being good ima say its just a 1 year old issue.So how much longer for a fix 1 month? 6? another year?.Tic toc people is starting to get real sick and tired of this and our buff items etc keep running out, and yet you still keep quiet about this (you did not answer my question as to why not extend buff's, timed item's time due to lag) tho it may be incovenient to company's greed.Since thread was originally about cabin boys i wanna know why not just offer them in black market for pearls all the time it is not players fault that new update (with very negative expectatives) is not ready and sure some players have small to no use for crowns yet many dont wanna nor have the crowns to use them on this, wich before was not a restricted item.And i could just rant longer but i feel its futile you seem to only hear when you can make us pay more or twice for things we already had.

One last thing is that to all this there is a "small" issue on server 634 cant buy hollows nor pirates...blackmarket? hmmm nop not working either hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  19. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

@Iwannabetheguy

Earlier I asked this question: "Would this be related to or from certain filters that are Government mandated ??" to clarify I meant U.S. Government in case there was any question.

And since I wasnt given an answer I am thinking the Silence is speaking volumes..... Again.

Is there something we as players can do to assist ? Besides remaining patient and waiting for a solution to be presented.

Would complaining to the F.C.C. (Federal Communications Commission) be of help ?

The Federal Communications Commission regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories. An independent U.S. government agency overseen by Congress, the commission is the United States' primary authority for communications law, regulation and technological innovation. In its work facing economic opportunities and challenges associated with rapidly evolving advances in global communications.

As I look thru what/how the F.C.C. regulates and active proceedings I came across this under the active proceedings tab:

1.) Accelerating Wireless Broadband Deployment by Removing Barriers to Infrastructure Investment.
    2.) Restoring Internet Freedom

Would BP/SF's Legal Team be willing to draft some type of copy-able form and allow it to be posted on the Forum
    so The American Players could flood their Complaint Dept instead of BP's/SF's ??

If the Legal Team could do that, You can count on me hitting the Zombie Headquarters at least 5x a day.

Can I get a .... " Hell Yeah !!! " from the American Players ??

P.S. I found this part really interesting...
    The agency is directed by five commissioners who are appointed by the President of the United States and confirmed by the U.S. Senate. The president also selects one of the commissioners to serve as chairman. Only three commissioners can be of the same political party at any given time and none can have a financial interest in any commission-related business. All commissioners, including the chairman, have five-year terms, except when filling an unexpired term.

Lol... They cant blame Trump this time.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  20. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Hell Yeah!!!
    Well said!

Lil`Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.