back page buying issue

Discussion in 'Help' started by ɛxodiā, Jun 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

If you go to the back page and buy ammunition for example, it buys them, but doesnt update sea chart.. ( your pearls or ammo dont change) then if you buy on seachart it gives you double but negative pearls...

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This is a known issue caused by the "delay" from the homepage to the Seachart. Please be aware that once you have purchased the item on the homepage, the transaction has taken place, it will just take a little bit longer for it to be displayed.

As a recommendation, I suggest that where possible you purchase only from the seachart to avoid this issue happening in the future.

We of course will forward this bug again to be looked into, however, I am unable to state how long it will be before it can be corrected.

I would like to offer our apologies for any inconvenience caused during this time.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.