Suggestion Battle of the dreaded Zodiacs

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ɗяєɗɗєɗ, Jun 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Who would like to play this event?

1. ME

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. NOT ME

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

I would like to suggest a brand new event!

Battle of the dreaded Zodiac

• Event duration: 12 days
      • 4 Phases
      • 3 new NPC
      • 4 new ship designs
      • 4 new sails
      • 4 new figureheads
    Many moons ago admiral cheeky and the infamous baron banished the great zodiacs of mortal doom to the deep depths of the ice sea for inflicting chaos on any pirate who dared sail into their realm.

For centuries pirates dare not speak about the evil Zodiacs as 1 mention of their name will summon the beasts

UNTIL NOW!..

...a senceless pirate named frank from the coast of saint noobalonus was singing about a tail of the dreaded Zodiacs. Suddenly the seas began to boil and released the frozen Zodiacs back to their realms so they can cause chaos once again.

Hoist the sails and set sail for marakanuwii so we can end the curse once and for all.
    About the new items

Sails - Keep in mind these values are per 1 Sail. You can have a maximum of 4 sails onboard your ship.
    • Virgo - 1% more damage vs npc + 60 speed
    • Capricorns -1% more critical + 60 speed
    • Sagittarius -1% less damage from players + 60 speed
    • Cancer -1% more damage vs players + 60 speed

Figureheads - Keep in mind these values are per 1 Figurehead. You can have a maximum of 4 Figureheads onboard your ship.
    • Virgo - 25% more chance of Virgo hitpoints
    • Capricorns -25% more chance of Capricorns hitpoints
    • Sagittarius -25% more chance of Sagittarius hitpoints
    • Cancer -25% more chance of cancer hitpoints
    How the event works

During the event their will be mini franks on the water, shoot him to gain points to bring out the zodiac. Each day a different zodiac will spawn for example on Monday Virgo zodiac will spawn then Tuesday will be Capricorns zodiac and so on. Each phase will bring out the next Zodiac.

when the Zodiac spawns everyone who is currently doing the bonus map of that Zodiac will be kicked out the bonus map until the Zodiac is killed. This is to encourage everyone to work together to kill the boss and it is also a small bot prevention.

The Zodiacs will have 20 billion hit points and will reward you with coins such as Virgo coins, Capricorns coins etc...you will exchange these coins in the black market for the sail or figurehead of your choice.

Burning ice will do most damage during this event and it will be available to purchase in the black market and on payment. Sails and Figureheads will also be available on payment and in the black market for coins.​

Who would like to see something like this added to the game?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    Grand-mariner™ and _RATTY_. like this.
  2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Idea is okay, the names had me! Admiral Cheeky and Infamous Baron! I think those sail speeds need revisiting as pearl sails give you +53 speed... +15 is lower than the worst possible sail.

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ likes this.
  3. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Added +60 speed.

4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

+1

5. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ 10/10 for your enterprise and the humour that you have created in planning this event. :D Don't give up, perhaps a little more fine tuning where needed before officially putting forward your proposal.

Destruction and Ɗяєɗɗєɗ like this.
  6. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I think if he spent less time crying to me in ts then he could have put more though in, isn't that right Blitzen? @Ɗяєɗɗєɗ ;) <3

7. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

no cry des :p

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  8. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  9. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Really creative, m8. For me, when I am Scrolling, I don't want to leave the Map.

Can there be an option to participate without being in a Scroll?

10. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I like the idea of there being different scrolls ones that kick people out of scroll, and yes this would be a good way to get some indication on who is there and who is not, but surely anybody who was wishing to bot their scrolls would just bot a different scroll to the Zodiac that will be spawning that day. A better way would be for it to spawn different types of Zodiac throughout the day.

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ and Corsair_Bill like this.
  11. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Is a great idea but needs to be refined. Presently there are 8 maps of the zodiac in game use, I would suggest that these dreaded zodiacs utilize the remainder of the zodiac signs, Aries, Pisces, Scorpio and Gemini.

Destruction likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.