Battle of the Titans

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It would be nice to have at least some ability to buy Aer ammunition for pearls in the Black Market. I went through the free Aer ammo so fast that I have forgotten if it is worth buying a package of it or not. P.S. Or putting some of this Aer ammo in the Event chests would be great too!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    babe-newport likes this.
  2. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Can you change the admiral npc's for example Seed of Ruin to not shoot ppl who don't attack them because on MS1 it's almost impossible to play they are like 10 per map.We can't even do our daily quests!

3. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I have reached 7000 reputation and I still get the same rewards that I got before reaching the 4000 reputations. Please fix this and extend the event to compensate.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

for me over +8k reputation and same reward at all, nothing changed at all (pearls, souls, reputation points, special stuff like hour glass..) and still no single lamp of the Fates or desgins!

5. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

how many reputation u had when u got the design?

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This has been checked and there are no mistakes regarding the rewards when increasing reputation brackets. However, the difference between the individual stages is not so great.

The chance to win the Design is independent from the Reputation Points, meaning that having more Reputation does not improve your chances. You have to have done at least 3% of the total damage to have a small chance to get the design.

Swift

cʟαш likes this.
  7. 4k rep = 10% bonus
    8k rep = 20% bonus
    12k rep = 30% bonus

8. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @cʟαш ,

like @Swift said you have to deal 3 % dmg to get it , if this certain NPC have design as a reward then every1 who did atleast 3 % dmg gets it ( same goes for Lamp of fates )

cʟαш likes this.
  9. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

Thank you guys for repaly, 1 more Question: I'm in Ouranosis team, it possible to win other team design if shooted Root of Carnage?

10. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @cʟαш ,

yes it is possible , my friend is in team gaia and he shot Carnage with us :) as a reward he received ship design + negative reputation for his team - no pearls at all

11. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I have confirmed that you can shoot the npc of the other team and get something. I got sime radiants from kronus while being in that team. I suggest everyone to give at least 1 shot to the oppostie admiral so you cang et something.

Btw I got the lamp item. Idk how or when but I got it lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.